New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 175
Page 175 of 647 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome to all the new members!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thumbs up

Welcome. Welcome. Welcome to all new folks. Glad to have you.
    Preserve the 2nd amendment and firearms, THE NRA NEEDS YOU NOW!
    May the happiest day of your past, be the saddest day or your future.
    Today is the very first day of the rest of your life!

4. Hello from Arizona!

New to the forum Just wanted to say hello to every one- Gary. Yes I believe in Concealed Carry!Attachment 545

Attachment 546

Attachment 547

wolfhunter Guest
    Jardinimagic, Now, that's the way to start posting! Welcome to the forum.

6. Thank you interesting reading about the other states reg-s here!-Gary

7. Hello all,
    New member from west Texas. I started acquiring and shooting guns in '08, prompted by the then pending Heller decision. I'm old, covered with warts and whiskers, and never was around guns growing up. Just goes to prove it's never too late to learn something important. I enjoy shooting, and fortunately we live within an hour's drive of an excellent range.

Hello all, just joined...

Rob From RI

Hello from Eastern Ohio

Hi,

I live way out in the country side in Eastern Ohio, some people say it's BFE, but this area has been my home for 5 years now. When I retired, I got things in order and bought a farm. Now I grow my own food, have a really cool Black Lab named Rufus, have a new Mrs for the last 2 1/2 years and a 100 yard rifle range in my backyard.

Because I do fine hand work, I deal with expensive materials. So I carry a 340 PD. It is light weight and shoots with 38 +Ps well. When I may need more fire power, I carry a Glock G37. I always have a flashlight with me, just in case.

I reloading almost all of my own ammo, and cast a lot of bullets, even have a a swaging press. My presses are primarily Dillon and MEC, with a few odds and ends thrown in. At the moment, I am working on some 16 gauge loads for my other half. Katie is from Canada and the first time she shoot any type of gun was 2 years ago, she had to join the NRA right then and there.

In my area we effectively have no LEOs and I have taken lots of close quarter combat training over the last 50 years. So I have my CCW and do exercise the Castle Doctrine that we have in Ohio, I carry a SIG P 220 while I am on the farm. So far I have draw upon one deer that was hit by a utility truck, a ground hog and some other small game, so far, no humans.

Thanks for having me,

Jerry
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    North American Hunting Club Life Member
    Crossbow Nation

Hello Everyone!

SC CWP holder.

Thanks for the opportunity to join.

President & Lead Instructor
    The Tactical Pirate www.tacticalpirate.com
    Professional Firearms Training

11. West Texas

Quote Originally Posted by atticus View Post
    Hello all,
    New member from west Texas. I started acquiring and shooting guns in '08, prompted by the then pending Heller decision. I'm old, covered with warts and whiskers, and never was around guns growing up. Just goes to prove it's never too late to learn something important. I enjoy shooting, and fortunately we live within an hour's drive of an excellent range.
    We have kin in West Texas and travel through often. The entire area is a 'shooting range'. Not much in the way of population around Roaring Springs, Matador, Mule Shoe or Floydada :>)