New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 176
Page 176 of 650 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 6500

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Talking

Greetings from SW Arkansas----short bio---retired Navy plane driver,then, retired high school principal, handloader for the last 45 years, CC Arkansas instructor since '95,almost forget, two cruises to Vietnam and I still learn something new every day-----some of which I forgot the day before-- visit ArkansasCarry.com for a good local read--life is great----cheers and shoot center mass----

3. Quote Originally Posted by TacticalPirate View Post
    Hello Everyone!

SC CWP holder.

Thanks for the opportunity to join.
    From a Lowcountry S.C. guy, welcome! Glad to have another Palmetto member here.

wolfhunter Guest
    Atticus, RobFromRI, Miestrojerry, TacticalPirate, Oneshot - Welcome from NW Florida

5. Newbie from NJ

Newbie from NJ here. NRA Life Member, GOA Life Member, NRA Certified Instructor. Husband, father, grandfather, RN, CRRN, musician. Wife is going for her instructor certification. We both have our Florida and New Hampshire CCW, and we are looking to relocate to WVA soon.

Hello, just joined, my wife and I have licenses to carry in MA. We may be relocating, not sure yet, decision coming up. May be to WI so far, have some job discussions in CA and one other state. Slight chance will stay in MA.

I have a non-resident NH license. We are in a couple clubs in MA. Belong to various 2nd Amendment organizations. Support DU, some fishing organizations.

Have shotguns, rifles, revolvers, semi-auto pistols. Glad to be on board.

wolfhunter Guest
    Steve and Dannan, Welcome from NW Florida

Hello all:

I am a disabled Vietnam Vet, Marine, and have been CCW since 2005. I have mostly been carrying a Kahr MK40, but recently purchased a Para-USA CCW in .45 ACP. I pocket carry the Kahr with a Andrews Custom Leather pocket holster.

Allan

wolfhunter Guest
    Allan, Semper Fi and welcome from NW Florida. My daily carry is a Para-Ord Warthog in .45. The company moved stateside right after I bought mine.

Wolfhunter, thank you for the good words and greeting.

Welcome to the other new members as well.

Wolfhunter

Wolfhunter:

Semper Fi! to you also! Are you a Vietnam Vet?

Semper Fi!
    Allan