New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 178
Page 178 of 647 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by bdlove View Post
    Hi everyone! Got my SC CWP in less than 90 days and finally joined this site. i have visited this site quite often and felt it was time to become a member.
    Well, from another SC member, WELCOME!! I'm down in the Lowcountry.

3. Armed Soldiers

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Welcome rick o'shay from Texas.
    Welcome aboard Mates!

This is the new way of indoctrinating kids in 'anti-gun' PC. Only those 'In Authority' will be allowed weapons (per UN dreams).
    David Morales: School Bans Boy’s Patriotic Hat (Video) Right Juris

Hello all from Colorado! Wife and I both submitted CHP (Concealed Handgun Permit) applications to our local county sheriff this week, so we now await......glad to have found this forum.

Sincerely,
    Stan

Greetings Fellow Travelers,

Just a short post to say Hello -- I currently live in the Rochester area of New York. And while I have never carried a gun except to the range, I believe each state should be required to accept your state of resident CCP just as each state accepts your state driver's license - period.

NRA Life Member
    Second Amendment Foundation Life Member

New guy from the Mistake on the Lake

Hello to the community from an old fart in Cleveland. I am a veteran of the U.S. Army and a staunch supporter of the U.S. Constitution. This board looked like my kind of folks so I figured I would sign up, say hello, and look around to see if I could be comfortable here.
    When the going gets tough it means God is afraid of your progress!

7. To spweber and Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by spweber View Post
    Hello all from Colorado! Wife and I both submitted CHP (Concealed Handgun Permit) applications to our local county sheriff this week, so we now await......glad to have found this forum.

Sincerely,
    Stan
    We travel Colorado (among other states) often. Good to have the re-assurance that when we are visiting, there are any number of 'concealed carry' in the populace. With the courts endlessly re-cycling into the general population, Career, violent, Repeat Offenders, It is our Only assurance. Our Omega Defense..

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome to all. Participate and enjoy.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanP View Post
    Hello all:

I am a disabled Vietnam Vet, Marine, and have been CCW since 2005. I have mostly been carrying a Kahr MK40, but recently purchased a Para-USA CCW in .45 ACP. I pocket carry the Kahr with a Andrews Custom Leather pocket holster.

Allan
    Welcome AllanP and all new members. AllanP, thanks for your service in Viet Nam. My older brother was a Marine and sadly was KIA there in November of 67'. Con Thien. He was the reason I joined in 1983.

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    Well, from another SC member, WELCOME!! I'm down in the Lowcountry.
    Thanks. Im in the Piedmont area

Cool New guy in SC

I just found this site. Looks to be a thriving community for gun folks. I admit I was "iffy" on gun rights not too long ago but I came to my senses!! I just received my SC CWP this week and I'm still looking for a carry gun. Hope to learn a lot from the collective .