New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 18
Page 18 of 647 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118518 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hi all, Dogman from Indiana. Home of the lifetime permits, I've had a Indiana carry permit since early 1977.
    Looks like a great site. Thanks for letting me join.

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome to the forum Pugster, Katie, Bob, Feldon, Kevin and Dogman. Enjoy what you find here and please share your knowledge and opinions.

Welcome to the forum, Kathouse_Katie and Dogman! Congrats on the new permit, Katie...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

5. Welcome

Welcome to Dogman, Pugster, Katie, Bob, Feldon, Kevin. I am a newbie also from upstate new york. I look forward to seeing you all around the forums.

wolfhunter Guest
    Edward2, welcome. Read all you can, ask questions as they occur to you, and share your opinions and knowledge.

7. I've only had my CFP for almost one month. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I'm currently waiting for my Utah CCW permit to be approved. I belong to several other CCW forums as well.
    Glock 26
    Nevada CFP Holder
    NRA Member

Hello everyone!
    Newbie from Georgia here.

Welcome from SC, Edward2, Pikachu711 and robjams! We're glad to you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

wolfhunter Guest
    Howdy, Pikachu and robjams.

Hi folks. Saying hello from Colorado. Looking forward to getting a better view of firearms carry info across the US.