New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 180
Page 180 of 647 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome to all new members.
    Stay seated, keep arms and legs in, don't feed the trolls, bathe daily, clean socks and underwear, shirt and shoes are not required (unless open carry is not permitted), and above all, learn and have fun.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Welcome to all the new members! We're glad to have you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Post New Member from Vermont

Hello, I found this site rather late last night (This morning) while looking up information on CCW licensing from Florida, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. I'm still a bit confused about the requirements I have found, but I am also tired of being unprotected when I travel out of state.

A little about me. I'm a gun nut 1st Class, I am an NRA Life Member, Former NRA Pistol and Rifle Safety Instructor, GOA Member, semi-active Local Fish and Game Club member, Gunsmith (Currently personal firearms only) and I'm a Type 3 license holder.

I will be looking around for a while before I ask some pointed questions of anyone who can tell me about those licenses I mentioned, and I hope I can add some perspective from the Wild East.

Feel free to send me a PM and say hi.

5. Thumbs up New Member

Hi All, Great site! look forward to reading and sharing...

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Welcome to all new members.
    Stay seated, keep arms and legs in, don't feed the trolls, bathe daily, clean socks and underwear, shirt and shoes are not required (unless open carry is not permitted), and above all, learn and have fun.

Peace...
    Wow, lots of new members! Welcome to all and I'll comment on part of 6SC's advice. If you feed the trolls, YOU deal with them. While we are here to learn, we're also here to have fun so please keep your sense of humor handy and apply it generously.

7. Hello from Pittsburgh!

44WCF, hello, I am in MA. For good overview, see GOAL's website summaries to start for MA.

GOAL's guide to Massachusetts Gun Laws

Welcome to all the new members!!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

hello,
    new to the site and new to ccw world learning more every day hit the site at lease once a day,by the way my name is ted,
    I have tow hand guns a taurus p85 38 special and s&w sig 9mm carry the 38 right now.Hope to learn all I can thanks for the site and the info really helpfull.Later

11. Hello from Caswell County, North Carolina. I'm a lifelong shooting and gun enthusiast and have been reloading since I was 14. I'm retired now and enjoying my Grandkids.
    NRA Member & Recruiter
    NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
    NRA First Steps Instructor
    NC CCW Instructor
    NRA Range Safety Officer