New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 181
Page 181 of 647 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello

Hello from Bulloch county Georgia. New to this site.

wolfhunter Guest
    werehensler, Dannan, teddy1, gstephens, and chaz64 - Welcome to the site! Participation equals enjoyment.

Hoping to learn...

I am slowly learning about the firearms laws. I find it kind of facinating and somewhat silly. I haven't had to learn many laws in the past. I was issued a weapon and told where to go. Noboby ever questioned me about being loaded out and where are my permits. Being a civilian is fun and kind of enigmatic. None of the information is readily available or easy to find. No one person is designated to answer all questions about laws and policies. Finding the answer you are looking for is NOT AS EASY AS IT SHOULD BE. I hope that by joining this site my leagle ineptitudes shall be overcome. Lol. Please don't laugh at me or my questions. This is a far cry from bieng issued your loadout and being sent off to do your job. In the past, if you were to ask me who I thought I carring a loaded weapon around, I would detain you in cuff and at rifle point to find out your story. Being a "CIVI" is hard.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bump4409 View Post
    I am slowly learning about the firearms laws. I find it kind of facinating and somewhat silly. I haven't had to learn many laws in the past. I was issued a weapon and told where to go. Noboby ever questioned me about being loaded out and where are my permits. Being a civilian is fun and kind of enigmatic. None of the information is readily available or easy to find. No one person is designated to answer all questions about laws and policies. Finding the answer you are looking for is NOT AS EASY AS IT SHOULD BE. I hope that by joining this site my leagle ineptitudes shall be overcome. Lol. Please don't laugh at me or my questions. This is a far cry from bieng issued your loadout and being sent off to do your job. In the past, if you were to ask me who I thought I carring a loaded weapon around, I would detain you in cuff and at rifle point to find out your story. Being a "CIVI" is hard.
    Bump, welcome aboard. Ask all the questions you need. Check out the Resources button at the top of the screen, though. LukeM does a great job of keeping it current. If you come across a blank spot, it's because he hasn't found an answer and either the members also don't know, or we hadn't noticed a piece of missing info.
    Gun laws aren't easy to decipher because every gun law currently on the books is a violation of the Second Amendment. Therefore, if gun laws were simplified, they would say,"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

FNG checking in

Hello from the GNW, WA. St. here. I OC and CC here in WA. St. and wanted to see how the rest of the country is OC'ing and CC'ing. I find that I am still defending the Constitution of the Unites States of America ! Semper Fi

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome from NW FL, USMC1911!

Semper Fi, and check out USMC - find Marines, share memories and tell your Marine story, too.

Thank you W/H, I am already a member of that site. E6TLS
    Most people go through life wondering if they have made a difference, United States Marines do not have that problem. Pres R. Regan 1985

Quote Originally Posted by USMC1911 View Post
    Thank you W/H, I am already a member of that site. E6TLS
    Greeting From Michigan USMC~11, I am also on TWServed, Da Nang Summer '68 thru Spring '70
    Semper Fi

Thank you ricbak, Semper Fi my Brother and welcome home ! I served from 77 to 88. 0369, S/Sgt of Marines.
    Most people go through life wondering if they have made a difference, United States Marines do not have that problem. Pres R. Regan 1985

11. Hello,

New here. It looks like there isn't much activity. I just registered and plan to first do some lurking. I probably won't be doing a lot of posting unless something sparks my interest.