New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 186
Page 186 of 648 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    I don't seem to have that problem. Welcome.
    I'd check your settings & security provider. I dont have that problem here. Welcome aboard.

wolfhunter Guest
    Richie, Homer, and TxFog: Welcome from NW Florida. Enjoy yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by homerfire232 View Post
    Hello from a rookie in Upstate NY
    Welcome to the site from MA.

Upstate NY is where I'm from... And where I'll be when I die... A little lake in the Adirondack Park...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Welcome new members! We're glad to have you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Smile Howdy Folks!

New guy here. Been carrying forever, but mainly Glocks and other polymer wonders. After picking up a couple 1911's for the first time awhile back, I'm now on my 1911 kick and loving it. Glad to be here and hope to pick up some good information along the way.

Cheers

GTF

Howdy!

Hello, I was referred here by a friend some time ago, and just now got around to registering. I have been serving in two different branches of the US military for around 12 years now. In what little spare time I have I also serve as a Texas CHL Instructor and as one of John Farnams DTI Instructors. My goal upon cpmpleting my military career is to open a training facility in the Houston area.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
    Hello, I was referred here by a friend some time ago, and just now got around to registering. I have been serving in two different branches of the US military for around 12 years now. In what little spare time I have I also serve as a Texas CHL Instructor and as one of John Farnams DTI Instructors. My goal upon cpmpleting my military career is to open a training facility in the Houston area.
    Welcome DirtyD! Sounds like a cool future for you!

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome GTF and DirtyD!

New member here from Central Indiana. I've been lurking around for several weeks sponging info off of you folks, and resisting the urge to bump long old threads just to add info that was unneeded.

Right now, I'm waiting for my IN LTCH to arrive so that I may finally become one of the lawfully armed citizens. Should be any day now.

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome Hammerhead. Since you've decided to come out of the shadows, I 'll guess that you found info and likable people here. Enjoy the site.