New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 187
Page 187 of 647 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Maybe...

3. I'm a newby from danville Va. I hope I can learn alot from joining.

wolfhunter Guest
    Lefty, joining is an important step, but you'll learn more by participating, lol. Welcome aboard.

5. Thank you, My background is navy (seabees) and New Jersey police. I'm retired now and love to travel. I carry when I'm on the road.

Welcome to all the new members!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

7. @ Hammerhead

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    New member here from Central Indiana. I've been lurking around for several weeks sponging info off of you folks, and resisting the urge to bump long old threads just to add info that was unneeded.

Right now, I'm waiting for my IN LTCH to arrive so that I may finally become one of the lawfully armed citizens. Should be any day now.
    Long ago visited My INDIANA Kin...Grew lots of Strawberies, if I recall :>)

8. @Lefty123

Quote Originally Posted by lefty123 View Post
    Thank you, My background is navy (seabees) and New Jersey police. I'm retired now and love to travel. I carry when I'm on the road.
    My 16 year (he 'stretched' his age) young Uncle was Seabees. Guadalcanal, Guam, all of the toughest. Invasions driving 'Landing Craft'.. Thank You Seabees :>)

Quote Originally Posted by lefty123 View Post
    Thank you, My background is navy (seabees) and New Jersey police. I'm retired now and love to travel. I carry when I'm on the road.
    Even coming from anti-gun NJ the law that allows Ex LEOs to carry is a good thing! HR208? I think it is.

The 64$ question, a 5 shot revolver, or a Hi Capacity Glock?

10. hello fellow members gald to be aboard, as part of this organization , thank you for having me aboard & the warm welcom
    cityboy251

11. Greetings!

Perhaps I may be of service to those seeking assistance concerning handgun licensure within the City of New York?

Sure Shot Consulting - Skilled NYC Handgun Licensing Analysis - Home

Safely yours,
    James C.