New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 189
Page 189 of 647 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

wolfhunter Guest
    Hello, Mike and Jeffrey. Enjoy the site.

Hello All,
    I'm a Virginian that just found this sight as a link on a holster makers site.
    Glad to be aboard.

4. hello to everybody

Hi!

I just joined in since I am planning to eventually start carrying. I'm originally from Germany and got into recreational shooting about a year ago, mostly carbines and rifles (if I can find a place that let's me shoot those). I am located in NC and while NC is rural it's actually not THAT rural that you can just walk into the woods and pop up a target. Not that this would be my preference ;-)

LOL, Jg--you just do not live in the right section of NC. Come over for a visit and we will "prop up a few targets" out by the pond or woods. Come Oct 17 you need to come to the fall Gathering and you can shoot all your heart desires at the ranges. PM for details.
    Edited to add: what city are you near???

wolfhunter Guest
    Scottish Hare and JG1967: Welcome from NW Florida.

Smile Hello

Hi everyone

I am from Huber Heights, ohio and thought I would join in. I have a CHL and carry offten,
    I like to read what others have incountered, and thought I would pick up more knoledge here.

wolfhunter Guest
    Jump right in, 380.

long time visitor but new member of the forum. I live in one of the gun friendliest states. South Dakota.

10. Enjoy 'Gun Friendly States'

Quote Originally Posted by The Realist View Post
    long time visitor but new member of the forum. I live in one of the gun friendliest states. South Dakota.
    Co-Pilot and I, since retirement, travel by 'Armed Motor Coach'. Gun Friendly States get our money when we linger a spell. The 'Anti-Gun other States' only see our dust as we cut across the corners.. They are "Unsafe at any speed". :>)

Greetings from Henderson, NV

I just posted on another thread but then found this. I just joined after lurking for a while here. I really enjoy the site and hope to continue learning and thinking. Great site!