New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 19
Page 19 of 650 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119519 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Newbie from central FL.

I have been lurking for a few months, looking on here about once a week, then wasn't long before it was everyday. My wife has gotten an interest in shooting lately so we have been trying to get her to decide what she wants as her gun. Just starting out in the hand gun arena, I've been around rifles, shotguns, and revolvers all my life so now she wants to catch up. We are getting hers first so we are scraping change together to get her something. Glad to be on here.

welcome from okla

Welcome from SC, Moglman and Huklberyhound!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome Moglman and Huklberhound.

Huklberhound, your avatar needs a little more powder in his reloads.

Thumbs up Asking permission to come aboard

Hello fellow 2nd Amendment supporters, shooters, hunters, military and police/Swat types.

I was a long time friend with "Festus" over at Packing.org. I'm retired United States Army. I am currently now applying to med schools across the state after almost 3 years of chemistry, physics, biology, Anatomy and Phys, embryology etc.

I'm here to support any grass roots efforts and to stick my foot in the neck of my local and state representatives until we can finally get the GOP to get it's act together.

I'm pleased to be here among like minded individuals. I hope to be able to contribute to the site in the future. For now I will get myself aquinted with the operational envirenment of the board. This means I'll be reading alot and not posting till I feel comfortable that I know the rythim of the board and it's members.

Thanks for having me here with you

Ropadope
    "When a government robs Peter to pay Paul it will alway's have the support of Paul" George Bernard Shaw

wolfhunter Guest
    Sounds like a plan, Ropadope. Welcome aboard.

Signing in from Central Florida. My husband Huklberyhound said i should join this group. So here i am. Maybe y'all can help my in deciding what my first purchase will be.

Hi I'm new here. My name is Keith

Greetings from Keith in Las Crucces, New Mexico. I just found this site and am interested in getting to know you all.

Hi everyone one I haven't been a member long just got around to checking out the site.
    I live in Colorado and would like to meet other member from Colorado

Welcome from SC, Ropadope, TinkerBang, Keithp and namvet! We're glad to have you here...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787