New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 190
Page 190 of 647 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Newbie in NH saying hello.

wolfhunter Guest
    Make yourselves at home, Buddy and Realist.

Carrying concealed in Arlington, Texas. Course... I'd much rather be open carrying... maybe next year. Fairly new CHL instructor and loving the topics here. Can't wait to share my two cents!
    Jonathan Woolsey
    CHL Instructor

5. The state of New Mexico just recetly passed it's law, allowing the concealed carry of a fiream into an establishment selling Alcohol with food. IF dining and not drinking. The FIRST ARREST just happened. A law abiding CCW carried into a Chile's. They sell Liqour. The Law ONLY covers Beer and Wine establishments. Know the law... New Mexico also no longer recognises Law Abiding Utah Concealed Carry holders....

Quote Originally Posted by Blogengeezer View Post
    The state of New Mexico just recetly passed it's law, allowing the concealed carry of a fiream into an establishment selling Alcohol with food. IF dining and not drinking. The FIRST ARREST just happened. A law abiding CCW carried into a Chile's. They sell Liqour. The Law ONLY covers Beer and Wine establishments. Know the law... New Mexico also no longer recognises Law Abiding Utah Concealed Carry holders....
    Oh, that sucks. Here in Michigan, we can carry into any establishment that makes less than 50% of it's income from the sale of alcohol for consumption on the premises. Doesn't matter if it's hard liquor or just beer & wine.

I still wanna move back to Indiana, so I can get my lifetime license.:)
    Big Gay Al: Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    An unarmed person speaking of the benefits of gun control is like a
    eunuch speaking about the benefits of sexual abstinence.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gay Al View Post
    Oh, that sucks. Here in Michigan, we can carry into any establishment that makes less than 50% of it's income from the sale of alcohol for consumption on the premises. Doesn't matter if it's hard liquor or just beer & wine.

I still wanna move back to Indiana, so I can get my lifetime license.:)
    Same here in ND. So, when I enter an establishment, I always ask to see the financial statements, so I can check the revenue sources.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Same here in ND. So, when I enter an establishment, I always ask to see the financial statements, so I can check the revenue sources.
    well, there are certain places it's obvious, what they make more on. So, I don't even worry about most. Then again, since OC is on the rise here, and I tend to OC most places anymore, and I can OC almost anywhere with a Michigan CPL, I don't have to worry about it anyway.
    Big Gay Al: Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    An unarmed person speaking of the benefits of gun control is like a
    eunuch speaking about the benefits of sexual abstinence.

9. Las Vegas newbie to this forum. hey folks.

Been lurking for awhile and figured I may as well introduce my self. My name is Chris and I OC and CC a Springfield XD45. I am located in NC and work on cars for a living.

Cool

Would a "cajun" be considered "a little more" southern than You? Be nice with the reply, even though I DID open the door for You..... Take care.