New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 191
Page 191 of 647 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. A newbie from bpt ct any new guns out ther lol

Newbie from TX

Hi ya'll.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    'Never argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level, and defeat you with experience!' --Dilbert

wolfhunter Guest
    artilum, danfordman, sFe, mrmudzilla niko and Steve: Welcome from NW Florida.

I want to welcome all newbies I am from Wisconsin. Originally from the souther part of Ohio.
    Sharon Schuckman
    Put on the Armor of God. And carry the biggest weapon you have.

JSDinTexas Guest
    I'll kick in a big Howdy from Deep in the Heart of Texas to all you recently new members - Welcome.

7. Love Texas

Quote Originally Posted by jsdinTexas View Post
    I'll kick in a big Howdy from Deep in the Heart of Texas to all you recently new members - Welcome.
    We travel Texas often in the 'always armed' motor home. The various climates and cultures, the variety of terrain and ambience, is like a constantly changing tour of the US. The over 100 Texas State Parks, allow free fishing while camped. We always feel safer in Texas, knowing that many Law Abiding Citizens are also armed. The only intimidating threat, is to those that are contemplating misdeeds on peaceful society. Protect the 2nd amendment, and the rest will stand.

Welcome to all the new members!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

JSDinTexas Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blogengeezer View Post
    We travel Texas often in the 'always armed' motor home. The various climates and cultures, the variety of terrain and ambience, is like a constantly changing tour of the US. The over 100 Texas State Parks, allow free fishing while camped. We always feel safer in Texas, knowing that many Law Abiding Citizens are also armed. The only intimidating threat, is to those that are contemplating misdeeds on peaceful society. Protect the 2nd amendment, and the rest will stand.
    Thanks for the encouraging words - Yes, a pretty good state for gun folks. And you're always welcomed.

New member from North Carolina. First time on and interested in what I see here.

JSDinTexas Guest
    Howdy from Texas