New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 192
Page 192 of 650 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello from southwest Idaho. Land of the survivalists (not really). This state is one of the best kept secrets in the country. Come visit and spend time and money. Lots to do outdoors: skiing, snowboarding, cross country, snow-mobiling during the winter; hiking, fishing, camping, hunting, rafting, biking, etc during the summer. Glad to be here amongst like minded folk.

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome, Bitbight

4. Moving to SC

Well, after living in VA for nearly all my 58 years, we are moving to SC. I am a bit stressed over getting a SC driver's license and not having a CCP. I've had a VA permit for 30 years. A 90 day wait seems excessive. Can I carry a loaded pistol in SC while I wait?

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dieselgrin View Post
    Well, after living in VA for nearly all my 58 years, we are moving to SC. I am a bit stressed over getting a SC driver's license and not having a CCP. I've had a VA permit for 30 years. A 90 day wait seems excessive. Can I carry a loaded pistol in SC while I wait?

thanks!
    In SC you can carry your gun on you on YOUR property without a cwp. Nowhere else. you can have a loaded handgun in your car if it is in your glove box or middle console. Check out the sled website for information.

www.sled.sc.gov

6. Quote Originally Posted by dieselgrin View Post

thanks!
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to all the new members. Enjoy the site...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

8. hi all. new guy from illinois

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    hi all. new guy from ilinois
    Welcome from PRMA! Enjoy
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

10. Hello Group,

Newbie currently in Michigan, originally from California.

11. G'day folks. Have an open carry question and this looks like a place it may have been already answered. Off to look!