New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 193
Page 193 of 650 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

wolfhunter Guest
    Several new members to welcome. Couple of questions posted. Hope you find your answers. The Resources button at the top of the page can be a big help, as can the Search feature.

Welcome to all the new members! We're glad to have all of you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Hello from NY

New guy here from upstate NY (near Syracuse).

Grew up in a no-gun house. Now own a two-gun house. Looking to make it a many-gun house as finances allow. I joined to get more information in preparation to apply for my pistol permit.

5. Talking New guy on the block

Hi everyone,
    My name is Dennis Hofer
    I am the owner of Dead Eye Shooting Supply in Lake Park,FL
    I also have a web site if anyone is interested at: www.deadeyeammo.com Keep in mind my site is new and in the making so any suggestions would be appreciated.
    I am kinda new tp the forum thing so please be a little patient with me, I'll get it.
    I hope to do a little searching around and maybe stick my nose into a few forum talks.
    If I can help anyone I will be more than happy to give it a try.
    If you need a certain Firearm, ammo or anything relating to the Firearm industry just ask, I will promise to get the best price for I can. Most of the time I can beet the big box boys but on occasion I can't and I will be upfront and tell you that.
    I hope to hear from a lot of you and become friends with all of you.
    Have a great day.
    Dennis

6. Ohio Newb says "hello".

7. Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Several new members to welcome. Couple of questions posted. Hope you find your answers. The Resources button at the top of the page can be a big help, as can the Search feature.
    I just checked out the TWS site. What a great place for veterans. Nicely done site too.

Welcome fron Cicero,NY

Quote Originally Posted by JMD View Post

Grew up in a no-gun house. Now own a two-gun house. Looking to make it a many-gun house as finances allow. I joined to get more information in preparation to apply for my pistol permit.
    Welcome aboard. Cicero guy here. If you need assistance send a msg.

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome to JMD and CCW-Ohio. JMD, I hope you find the info you need.

Gov5, glad you like the TWS site.

10. Been a long long time since I posted in this forum so Welcome to all new member from and ole Country boy in Alabama.
    Big City of Deatsville, Alabama to be exact.

Take Care

Boze
    If we lose freedom here, there's no place to escape to, this is the last stand on earth." Ronald Reagan, "The time for Choosing" October 1964

Quote Originally Posted by JMD View Post

Welcome to you, glad to have ya on here!
    Up State New York is our old stomping grounds.That was back just a "few" years !! Actually the Binghamton/Endicott area was home!
    Tennessee is home now & has been for 26+ yrs now
    My home was the opposite,there were guns in mine! Not a good thing by no means. With all that went with that, it took a while to get comfortable with the idea for me having one in mine. Hubby always kept it tucked away.Sortta out of site out of mind!
    With the changing of times & the crimes ect,,I slowly changed my thinking.
    Hubby has been great & now he feels like what have I created !! I enjoy it alot & love to go the range & now I carry 2 when ever I leave the house! Even if hubby & I are together.
    This is a great site,with a lot of good people on it!