New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 196
Page 196 of 647 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

thanks texas for the welcome ...

3. The battle of Big and Little Kennesaw

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    The town of Kennesaw is legendary around here!! Welcome to the site!
    The ONLY place that 'Forced' General Sherman to rethink his battle plan. Visit the battlefield, learn some great History. Enjoy some fine southern ambience. :>)
    Blogengeezer

4. Quote Originally Posted by liquidr1 View Post
    Hello usacarry.

I just signed up for my concealed carry class in NC for August 7th. Im new to carrying a gun, but not new to shooting them.

Iv had my Glock 27 for about 4 years and am very proficient with it. I dont know why i didnt take the class when i first got it, but here latley there has been a spree of crimes in my apartment complex including b&e and several armed robberys. Iv always wanted my concealed permit but have put it off for far to long. its time to act.

anyway, my name is Dustin
    congragts dustin permits is the way to go, it's no need to have rights if you don't use them

wolfhunter Guest
    rvehock, budone1967, and sixgun44.40 - Welcome to the forum. Make yourselves at home and enjoy.

Joining you from Colorado

I'm a fat, aging lady from NE Colorado. I'm an EX-liberal/hippy/antigunner. I've been shooting since the early '90s, and have 4 handguns: .22, 9mm, .257, and .45. Hubby is the long-gun guy.

He gave me the 9mm, a Glock 17, for my birthday, along with a great tactical pistol/concealed carry class. Boy, was that fun, except for the 103 deg. temperature at the outdoor range...

Now if I can just find a good way to carry. When your waist sticks out as far as your chest does, printing can be a problem!

7. Quote Originally Posted by go boom View Post
    I'm a fat, aging lady from NE Colorado. I'm an EX-liberal/hippy/antigunner. I've been shooting since the early '90s, and have 4 handguns: .22, 9mm, .257, and .45. Hubby is the long-gun guy.

He gave me the 9mm, a Glock 17, for my birthday, along with a great tactical pistol/concealed carry class. Boy, was that fun, except for the 103 deg. temperature at the outdoor range...

Now if I can just find a good way to carry. When your waist sticks out as far as your chest does, printing can be a problem!
    Well that was a fine, and funny, introduction! We are glad to have you. You sound like you are going to add a of of humor to this place. I can't wait to hear some of your stories!

Welcome. I am a native SoCall boy who managed to escape to the free Common Wealth of Virginia, very gun friendly here. Open carry is free to anyone who can legally purchase a handgun and concealled carry permits are a "must issue".

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by go boom View Post

Since you live in Colorado (hopefully not in Denver), you do not have to worry about printing because it does not matter, and even better; why conceal? Just openly carry it!!
    If you do not test yourself every single day,
    then it is just another wasted day.
    --Semper Fi--

Quote Originally Posted by go boom View Post

Wow... This intro got my immediate attention. Welcome to the site and congratulations on your emergence from the "darkness"...

Peace..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

11. Quote Originally Posted by go boom View Post

Welcome 'Go Boom', to our Conservative class. Check out 'Thunderwear'. I rigged my own, with a mesh mil style belt and a thin design 'inside the pant' holster. Nobody checks anyone down there. Well some would, but they 'mostly' are not the type to be concerned about :>) We are all Happy you left 'The Left'. Hope you can be a force to entice more to slip under 'The Limbo Bar'.