New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 647 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

wolfhunter Guest
    Wingman, welcome into the light. I think most of us will be able to decipher your southern. I grew up around folks that thought 6th grade was far enough.

Freedom at last.

New member who is proud to feel like an American again. Moved from NJ to Pa. What a great feeling.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by wingman883 View Post
    Hi Group,
    A newbie from South Carolina here. I like to lurk awhile before I open my mouth so I've been reading some of the post. I have been very impressed with the topics and responses to them. I have just one concern. I know that this is an English only but I speak and right southern, is that OK?

As long as you understand Texan we will be o.k.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by DiveGerry View Post
    New member who is proud to feel like an American again. Moved from NJ to Pa. What a great feeling.

Welcome from Texas.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Welcome guys, glad to have you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Hello from way upstate New York

Hello Folks
    Great to be aboard, Oh yeah does anybody know whats wrong with the forum over on carry concealed.net I havnt been able to get on...Ron

8. New guy from NY

Hi,
    I'm new to USA carry and looking forward to being a member.I'm from upstate near Binghamton close to the PA border.I've had longguns all my life but am a novice to handguns especeally semi auto pistols and looking to learn .Glad to meet you all

New guy from Western NC. Hello, everyone.
    I am armed because it is my responsibility to be so.

Welcome from SC, reflex26. We're glad to have you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

11. Thank you all for the welcome, they call me jeckel---why? I dont know---i carry a glock 19--i love it, take it apart and put back blindfolded--would like any comments about g19--have a great day and again thanks for the welcome