New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 201
Page 201 of 650 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by V8Square View Post
    Hello. I am from Missouri and am new to this site. I have a question. Both my wife and I travel and camp quite a bit. I have a CCW from Missouri and I realize that Wisconsin and Illinois don't. Is my license valid in the rest of the States/ Will it be honored?
    Try Handgunlaw.us to determine reciprocity between the states.

Or you can go to the NRA-ILA site.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitcreekok View Post
    Try Handgunlaw.us to determine reciprocity between the states.

Or you can go to the NRA-ILA site.
    Will other States honor my Missouri CCW license?

4. Concealed Carry Permit Reciprocity Maps Is erroneous. CA NEV and NM No Longer have Reciprocity with UT. Gov Richardson's NM MVD DOES have Special Express line, to faster process and Issue a DRIVERS LICENSE to ANYONE especially ILLEGAL ALIEN residents (D Voters). No background or other form of ID required. !!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Blogengeezer View Post
    Concealed Carry Permit Reciprocity Maps Is erroneous. CA NEV and NM No Longer have Reciprocity with UT. Gov Richardson's NM MVD DOES have Special Express line, to faster process and Issue a DRIVERS LICENSE to ANYONE especially ILLEGAL ALIEN residents (D Voters). No background or other form of ID required. !!!.
    Thanks for the info. But, still, can you tell me would my Missouri CCW license be valid in other CCW States?

New Glock 23 owner here! Got my first CCW last week - took the class, mailed the application and the permit was in my mailbox four days later. Thank you Arizona!

Introduction Forum?

Could not find that forum, but did find this.....so here it goes. Hello, I'm Bob, I'm new to this so bear with me. I am starting a Guns & Ammo storefront. I could use all the advice and input you can give me. Looking forward to the discussions. I am on Twitter and Facebook also.

8. Arizona Luv

Quote Originally Posted by AZG View Post
    New Glock 23 owner here! Got my first CCW last week - took the class, mailed the application and the permit was in my mailbox four days later. Thank you Arizona!
    @ AGZ: Arizona What a great Patriotic state. Took NM about 3 months. Utah was faster but NM will no longer honor Utah's CC certification (no range firing required). NM ((D) Senators are 'Anti-gun', anti-reciprocity. In 2010 and 2012 we may just change that.. :>)

Good Morning. I am a CCW instructor from Las Vegas NV. I am certified to teach NV, Utah and South Carolina.I also manage a Gun store in Las Vegas; we are having a super sale on Springfield XD's, $400 in 9mm or 40 cal.

"Still, the sheepdog disturbs the sheep. He is a constant reminder that there are wolves in the land. They would prefer that he didn’t tell them where to go, or give them traffic tickets, or stand at the ready in our airports in camouflage fatigues holding an M-16. The sheep would much rather have the sheepdog cash in his fangs, spray paint himself white, and go, “Baa". Until the wolf shows up. Then the entire flock tries desperately to hide behind one lonely sheepdog." Lt. Col Dave Grossman, "On Combat"

10. New guy from Dallas, TX checking in. Howdy.

Hello Everyone ....

Noob from Houston TX here. Looking forward to talking to everyone!