New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 202
Page 202 of 647 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome to all the new members! Glad to have you aboard!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

new member from Dallas.

Hello all. Kahrmonger10 is on the line. I kiss my wife, take her shooting, buy her guns now and then, teach the grandson to shoot, think, and tell the truth, shoot, reload, hunt, camp, fish, gunsmith, and make money. Whas' left?

chuckle

Welcome Kahr, sounds like you have his goals pegged onto the right one. Keep it up gramps. I have my work cut out for me with mine. Their parents voted for the kenyan and have other poor habits.

Hi all

Hi everyone...glad to be a part of this forum. Looking forward to learning about firearms. I enjoy shooting a lot but don't have my firearm as yet.

Blessings,
    Kim

thanks all, for the welcome, kahr

Hey everyone, my name is Stephen. I come to you from Northern Nevada, I was recomended to your great site by my long time friend and CCW/Firearms instructor. I couldn't be happier about joining this community were I can speak my mind with like-minded individuals!!

Hello everyone

I am bill from hazel park, MI. looking forward to some great chatting and info about guns and conceal carry.

Welcome to all the new members!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Smile Welcome to all from another newbie

Hi guys I hope it's ok for a newbie to welcome you all. I'm a newbie from Bantario,Canada. We are still pushing for the right to carry and defend ourselves and family. I also belong to the group called Canadacarry and have
    my Kimber Crimson carry ready to go when the miracle happens. I also shoot a Desert Eagle .50, A Berreta .40
    and a couple of Colt .45s. Oh and just in case the Taliban attack the house I have lots of long guns.
    Stay safe everyone.