New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 203
Page 203 of 647 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello everyone.

New member from Austin Texas.

A constitutionalist.
    Freedom lover and defender of the constitution and what is stands for.

Hi everyone! New member from just north of Atlanta checking in. Posted in the Georgia section with a link to the current laws here (write up is outdated on here so hopefully someone can update it).

About me:
    Ex-Navy, did 12 years as a nuke mechanic. Now a consultant for power industries. I carry either my PX4 or PX4 subcompact depending on OWB or IWB respectively. I enjoy taking my CX4 and AR to the range when I have the chance also. I'm a BMW enthusiast also (when mine isn't costing me too much money lol).

4. Hello

Hello. I am a Missouri Resident with a CCW permit. I travel a great deal, so this website is a life saver.

Hello from southcarolina-new here and waiting on my cwp to come,great site and lots of helpful info thanks!

6. Quote Originally Posted by homershoots View Post
    Hello from southcarolina-new here and waiting on my cwp to come,great site and lots of helpful info thanks!
    Welcome to all the newcomers, especially from South Carolina. <G>

A hello from the Lowcountry here.

Hey, also, from the Lowcountry! WELCOME.

actually joined in 10/08 just never used the site. Now retired and have more time to ride my harley, shoot and fish here in port st lucie fl.

9. Quote Originally Posted by pslrider View Post
    actually joined in 10/08 just never used the site. Now retired and have more time to ride my harley, shoot and fish here in port st lucie fl.
    I love your order of priorities!!!

Thanks for the welcome all

Hello everyone! New member here from Florida. I'm in Federal Law Enforcement. I've been surfing this site for three days now and I really like the info that is offer here. I look forward to meeting new people and also to talk about guns.