New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 206
Page 206 of 650 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Geezer 70

Hi everyone,
    I just joined after reviewing the site a few times and I am impressed with the content. I have been a CCW permit holder for about three years here in Palm Beach Gardens, Fl., an area that is seriously deficient in good shooting locations. I look forward to the opportunity afforded by this site to learn more about concealed carry as well as "shooting" in general, and the discussions about the politics of the day concerning the attacks on the 2nd amendment.

Bwgiii

I know what you mean about having alot of time on your hands. I'm also in real estate
    muledeer

4. Hey its good to see people from south florida. Miami here. Wanted to report that I took my course on the last frifay of August and i got my permit this past wednesday. Now, thats service! Time go shopping :)

hello newbie from n.e. Georgia, was born and raised in miami but now live in Gods country just found this site, applied for my GWP on august 31 just waiting now, glad to know you all.

6. Hi, my name is John and I just found this forum. I am retired and travel around the USA just to see what I can see. During my travels I have become real interested in the carry laws in all the states just to keep myself legal. I have a feeling this site will help a lot.

Couldn't find the introduction forum, sorry for the double post.

Thanks for hosting it.

John
    Edit/Delete Message

7. just starting out dont know

hi im from new york wanted to say hi to everyone.

Vanguard, will be in your "neck of the woods" late fall hiking down to Springer mt. John, if you are traveling near NC in Oct. please drop in for our gathering near Rockingham. 15-17 and come hungry. Vanguard, that is not far from you too. All are welcome we just need a head count asap as we will have a fish fry Fri. evening. Cabins are available and tenting is free. We have the ranges to ourselves all weekend and the lake needs some hooks in it. Come and take moma for a midnight canoe trip.

9. Quote Originally Posted by JustDriftin View Post
    Hi, my name is John and I just found this forum. I am retired and travel around the USA just to see what I can see. During my travels I have become real interested in the carry laws in all the states just to keep myself legal. I have a feeling this site will help a lot.

Couldn't find the introduction forum, sorry for the double post.

Thanks for hosting it.

John
    Edit/Delete Message
    Welcome John.

There are a few sites that show gun laws by State. Open Carry.ORG is one. Handgunlaw.us is another. NRA- ILA does too.

10. Hello I am in my 6th decade therefore Iím opinionated and irritable

Hello I am in my 6th decade therefore Iím opinionated and irritable. If there is a positive children and dogs like me. I say what I think. Some times Iím wrong.

11. Hello from Las Vegas.