New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 208
Page 208 of 651 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 6504

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

A big howdy to you Carolina type critters. In Oct there is a gathering near Rockingham, NC. We have full access to the ranges all weekend, lake with canoes,wonderful food, trails, great classes, wonderful food, good fellowship, cabins for $5 per adult per night, wonderful food, tent/RV free, Dutch Oven cooking contest Sat. afternoon, did I mention about the food--lol. PM for links to pics/info. Get to know your neighbors. Folks come in for many states-not just the Carolinas.Hands on reloading, processing a deer or goat/chicken from walking to jerky/dried/canned and stew pot. Survival type classes on a variety of subjects. This is your invitation and "we will keep a light on for you".

Welcome to all new members from Denton, Texas!

Hi all, I am from the western southern tier of new york state and i am now in the process of getting a permit. I am in cattaraugus county. Any info and help ful tips would be great!. Look forward to meeting you folks.

Jiim

Smile 1st Post

Hello all just droping a note to intro myself just here to inform myself and discuss common thoughts on topics thanks
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Thin Blue Line
    Asst CCW Instructor FL

new here

I'm new here, just want to say hello.

RichieD

Just a word to the wise. If it's anything there like the rest of this state be prepared for a long wait. Be certain that your forms are filled out correctly, dot the I's, cross the T's. It can be a nightmare for some. Good luck. Many anti-gun carrying Sheriffs and Judges in this state. That's why I'm leaving & I've had a CCW for thirty years.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ADJ423 View Post
    Hello from a newbie in central Nevada.
    Welcome from rural Georgia. Glad you are with us.

Welcome to all new members from Denton, Texas

Wassup from Florida

Hello peoplez. Drop a line in to say hi and introduce myself. My name is Jimmy, new to the CC world. Been contemplating it for a few but finally took the plunge. Got my CCW permit about a week ago. Have been carrying everyday since and enjoy it. Even convinced my boss into letting me carry at work. Now I just gotta get her to let me open carry now. It is legal to OC at work in Florida.

11. I'm new to this. A little about myself, hmmm, I grew up as country as the day is long,mainly in southwest VA. Traveled ALOT!! I thought this would be a a great place for me to learn, express, grow,etc;- I have manyt questions. I'm sure once i get the hang of this everyone will hear alot more from me(not to take my newness for shyness,lol) I look forward to reading about others and letting others see about me. So a BIG country HELLO from me, michelle.