New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 210
Page 210 of 647 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello All,
    from East Tennessee. New guy here. "That the people have a Right to mass and to bear arms; that a well regulated militia composed of the Body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper natural and safe defense of a free State..."

- George Mason

3. Hello from Utah all. New to this site but a member on a few other discussion boards. I look forward to delving into this site as well.

Fng

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen! From Bossier City, found this site interesting so lets rock!

5. Welcome, im new to this site- its the only site im with-I agree 100%- i grew up mostly in Southwest VA, my father taught me well,"it's not guns that kill people, it's people that kill people"- education is a must in every aspect. I remember having a gun in every corner of the house and knew NOT to touch them- that if I wanted to shoot, go and tell my parents and they would set up a range a TEACH me. I shot my 1st gun at 10- a 12 guage, and amongst disbelief- it's only got the kick you let it have(lol)- I believe strongly in our 2nd amendment. I carry a 25. Thats for safety. The world today is not as is was as I(we) were younger. UNEDUCATED individuals, what a shame. Welcome to this site, just wanted to let you know i agree!(i'll get this post and thread thing figured out b4 long,lol)

How-Do

Greetings to all from the "land of Lincoln" where the State determined that were not responsible enough to carry firearms (legally)..... anyone renting a room out down south !!! LOL
    Anyway, glad to find this site and look forward to educating myself on the inns & outs of C.C. througout the states.... and to find a "loophole" or two along the way
    Ron

Hello to all from Sioux Falls, SD. Saw this forum on the web while i was looking for handgun forums but thought this is good enough!! I am a proud owner of a Ruger P95.

Thumbs up Aight...

Aight I am positive I have already done this once.... but do not seem to be in here.... mayb I did it somewheres else. I am new to handguns, did not fire one until Friday evening. That was the day I bought my Ruger P944 (P94 in 40 cal S&W) and obtained my CCW permit. Still learning about my gun and what it is capable of. Love the gun and am a Ruger fan for life. I live in Sweet Home Alabama ROLL TIDE!!!!
    "If at first ya dont succeed, hit it harder, or get a bigger hammer"

9. Back on after being away for awhile. A very informative sight to keep up on gun news.

Frank Stevens

Welcome to all the new members, we're glad to have you aboard!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

11. New Member here from Maine!

Our second amendment rights in Maine are under fire from and anti open carry and concealed organization.
    They are trying to get the law repealed. I am supporting an Independent guy running for governor, he is a freind & all for the constituion and gunowner rights. I posted a request for help on the open carry thread, with a link to vote for Shawn Moody and push back in this online poll... the results will be in a regional paper. I just need a couple hundred votes to overtake the anti open carry candidate, so anything you can do will be much appreciated.
    I have hunted in Maine forever and belong to the Fryeburg gun club. Usually we open carry when we go down to the range and it just ticks me off that a gang of flatlanders move in here and want to impose their will on Mainers who have been here for generations.
    regards,
    Devonshire(bob)