New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 213
Page 213 of 650 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by SEMPERFIDELUS8403 View Post
    Ya... I am currently working on an Associates Degree in Applied Fire Science. Been on the local volunteer department for 3+yrs What is your role on the team? (I know paid departments break it up into companies) Were just expected to do everything, actually have been the only 1 to show up at a call....
    We have a 66 member department, 5 stations, 5 engines, 2 ladder trucks, 1 support vehicle, 1 command vehicle. I drive and pump Engine 651. 18 years in.

Thumbs up Wow!!!

Wow!!! We have 2 stations, 3 pumpers (2001 peirce, 1985 GMC, and a 1975 Ford lol), a Jaws van from 85, and n equipment van from like the 70s lol I think we have like 25 on the roster, but most never come to a fire. I have only been doing it for just over 3yrs, but have been around it all of my life
    "If at first ya dont succeed, hit it harder, or get a bigger hammer"

Semper, you are in a big dept--lol. We had one tanker/pumper, one pumper, one brush truck, and one ambulance. We relied on mutual response to get more equipment onto a scene. Worked very will.

5. Please say hey to a new member in Seattle - me. I am honored to be a part of USA Carry and hope to add some perspectives not yet thought of. At least I will strive to do so. I am a Life NRA member and love my Taurus 9mm. Bless you all and tty on the forums.

Welcome Creoleboy from SC. Glad to have you onboard!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Thumbs up wow

We are a small rural department. Some calls we have been over 20 miles, sometimes 30 miles, out of our town. Sad part is we are one of only 2 departments in the county with Jaws of Life equipment! We may have 25 on the roster, but only around 4 show up regularly. I am working on a degree so maybe I can get on a paid department somehow. Hopeing for a quiet night lol

Welcome to all the new members!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

New to this site but not to firearms forums and blogs....

Hello all,
    I am new to this site but not to the forums. I hope to be able to contribute to this group like i do to the others i belong to.

hello everybody,new guy from iowa. going to look around for awhile.see you all soon.

Welcome to the newbies to the site from Dixie!!