New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 218
Page 218 of 648 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. My hello

Good morning,
    I have been a member for awhile but never posted until now.
    And i just wanted to say hello to everyone on the forum.
    And start participating here a little more. Always good info here.

New Guy from MA

I've been coming to this thread for well over a year now and I'm a member of a few other related forums so I didn't realize until today that I'd never actually posted anything on this site before. So hello everyone! Thanks for having me.

Judging my my own and Tahotwin's posts, I guess this morning's email blast was a success!

Quote Originally Posted by The Wolf View Post
    Well.... Since this seems to be the unofficial "welcome" party....
    Im writing from Kentucky.
    I've been using packing.org until it closed and since then I have been using USAcarry as a guide about where I can and won't travel.
    I have not taken the time to joing here since paking.org went kapoot. But I finally joined.
    So hello to everyone.
    You may note that my profile has no text on ''about me''. I will leave that as an option if anyone here cares to get to know me, ask me and you will know.
    Some facts about myself I might reply with private msg.
    Im here to make friends, possible even help with information I know, besides the learning I get as an ongoing basis.
    Im bi-lingual, (care to guess?)
    I guess thats all I will say for now.... I hope to make great friends from the people here.
    Hey Welcome! I'm from KY as well. Interesting version of the "Don't Tread on Me" flag!

Hey from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

Hi to everyone from Coeur d'alene, Idaho...I like to see a forum with the numbers that you have. Looks like a wealth of information. Thanks, Dave

Hello All from West Virginia

glad to be a new member

New member from Nebraska. Hello all, looking forward to getting to know the list.

Hi all. New member from Alabama. I've been using USA CARRY for awhile now to keep up with all the state laws and such, since travel is a large part of my job. The site has been extremely useful and accurate. Thanks, and happy to be an active part.

Talking Aloha!!

Aloha everyone from Hawai'i where only the police officers and bad guys carry and the rest of us can't! My name is Kiki and I'm a former police officer and security forces NCO in the USAF. Nice to meet you
    Aloha!

11. First time poster getting my feet...or should I say, "fingers" wet! Glad to be a member and thanks for all the valuable posts with such great info and direction. May God guide and bless America and all those who serve her! Mr. Bill