New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 220
Page 220 of 647 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome to all the new forum members!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

First post. Howdy from Kalifornia. About time I posted here but as I'm sure you know staying free in this state is a full time job. I'm a member of CRPA,& Life NRA. Involved with NRA members councils. Front Site training with Utah & Florida non resident CCW. The ability to secure a CCW permit in my area is slim at best so actually carrying concealed on a regular basis is impossible. Hope to learn from those with experience. Tinkermanhttp://www.usacarry.com/forums/images/smilies/new1/wacko.gif

Hello from a newbie in Ct........

Iowa

Can't wait for January to get here in Iowa. Won't even mind the bitter weather! That's the month our new gun laws go into effect and I can get my permit to carry right on line! I'm so thankful for this because our sheriff in my county is an Obamabot, highly UN Constitutional and now he has a lot less control over WE THE PEOPLE.

Want to help make a bigger difference?

Go to: theunitedstatesdejuregovernment.com/ Sheriff Mack has classes on how to handle your local sheriff and work with him, talk to him, organize groups, etc. We are growing in numbers there but need a hundred thousand more or so. And I do mean OR SO.

Get Skype. It's easy and free! Great way to stay in touch, informed, etc.

Listen to the calls on the talkshoe and participate. This is a NON PARTISAN organization. There is no leader. YOU are the leader...WE THE PEOPLE are the leaders. Be a leader and join up.

For God, Liberty and Country,
    Ronnie

Another Newbie

Hi one and all,looking for info on reloading,mainly handguns.will trawl the forum,and when I think im not going to ask any stupid questions,I will ask for your help.thanks everyone.

Hello, I am not new here I've just been lurking. thought it was time to say hello all. Looking forward to particiapting more.

New to the site!

I just got my Permit here in Georgia and I am looking forward to hearing from other members about what problems they have had.

Hi All,

I couldn't find the Introductions Forum (seems to be a common problem) so I thought I would just introduce myself here.

First my name, believe it or not there is a town in Ontario, Canada called Bondhead and it is on Highway 88. Years ago a friend and I were driving by the road sign and we broke out laughing. It became a joke every time we went anywhere near that area to call each other Bondhead. I hadn't seen my friend in years and when I did finally see him this past year he immediately asked me if I remembered the town Bond Head. When I told Him I use it for my screen name he was literally rolling on the floor laughing.

I am a Canadian now living in the US. Last month I obtained my Indiana Carry permit and I was tickled pink. While I have had guns in Canada, both Rifles and Handguns (yes you can own handguns in Canada), I have never been able to carry either open or concealed.

Once I got my permit I had to go out with my wife and I took my gun....and it was way cool! It felt like I was driving my first car for the first time when I was a teenager!

In Canada we have been trying to fight back and get our rights back and loosen the gun control laws. Two months ago the bill to disband the long rifle registration was narrowly beaten by two or three votes.

Less than 40% of legitimate long gun owners have complied with the registry laws and it has cost the country billions trying to enforce the law (The Liberal Government claimed that it would only cost 2 million when they introduced it).

I am praying that the current Conservative Government (which is a minority government) will not give up on it's quest to kill this law.

Anyways I am here in Indiana now (and we're loving it) just remember that the battle over keeping your God given rights is always easier than regaining them. Never give up, never surrender, the cost has been too great for so many that gave all for our freedoms.

God Bless America (and Canada)
    "... the trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan

10. New Member from West Virginia

I thought I would say hello.
    I"m BrianWV, I'm a board member of The West Virginia Citizens Defense League (WVCDL) is a nonpartisan, nonprofit, all-volunteer, grassroots organization of concerned West Virginians who support our individual right to keep and bear arms for defense of self, family, home and state, and for lawful hunting and recreational use, as protected by the state constitution and the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution.
    I've been a CCW holder for 10 years and I stay active politically to try and make sure our right to carry is not taken away.
    . yopu can check out our site at WVCDL.ORG

JSDinTexas Guest
    It's been a while so thought I would offer a BIG HOWDY FROM TEXAS to all the new followers, I always find I'm in good company on this forum.