New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 223
Page 223 of 647 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

dadwoodsr Greetings

First introduction to organization and forum - glad to be aboard

3. Hey guys.. I'm new haha

4. Hello

As an introduction, I am the owner of a Sig 229, Taurus TCP 738, Sig Mosquito, and a Beretta 12ga. Tactical. I have gotten my CCW recently after my business was robbed. The Perp waited until I left to assault my female employees. We now have pepperspray at the front and I am always carrying. I have used firearms for over 35 years and have had one close by forever at the home. Now I have one always, except where I am not supposed to.

5. Quote Originally Posted by deepair3 View Post
    Now I have one always, except where I am not supposed to.
    Carry one there, too. CC it and if the SHTF and your life is in danger then you have a chance, otherwise you most certainly don't. In MOST cases the swap off is your life VS. a misdomeaner offense. That means you're charged for being alive. I'll take that any day of the week and my wife and daughters, I hope, would prefer that.

Hello

Hi to All from Michigan's Thumb Area

Welcome to all the new members! We're glad to have you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

8. Hello from a newbe from MD.

9. Glad to meet y'all

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    The first one got to big and was hanging up the database when I was trying to do some maintenance. I deleted it and started this new one. Post here for new welcomes. Please don't start new threads.
    I enjoy reading the various discussions. Very useful stuff.

I've been around a while and never posted, don't know why but never did. I'm from S.E. Mi. I CC 100% of the time since I've retired I put it on when I get out of bed and take it off when I go to bed and put it on the head board ( out of the holster) with my tactical light.
    I got my CCW when iit was frst allowed in Mi. I am never without my hardware.
    I OC a lot in this area.

11. Good afternoon to everyone.....my user name is chrsfox; I've been involved in shooting sports, 2nd Amendment Rights, and anything connected to those since the sixties.....skeet, trap, and pistol sports plus reloading all 4 gauges (no 16 gauge) and 4-5 pistol calibers keeping me fairly busy. My hands down favorite pistol I ever owned was a 4" nickel Colt Python, and through most of the sixties and seventies I used a matched set of Remington 1100 Skeet guns while attending National Skeet Assn. functions throughout the southeast.

Just a new member saying hello.........and being sure to let you all know that I greatly respect any of you who are active in protecting what rights we have left.

Chris Fox
    Birmingham, Al
    USA