New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 224
Page 224 of 647 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. California Gun Nut

Hello from a new member. We're not all gun hating liberals in CA. I'm a Life Member of the NRA and try to compete in as many GSSF events as I can make. I am certainly a minority in my home town but I have learned to live with it. I have a non resident permit from Utah and hope to get a Nevada non resident permit as well. Would love to get a CA permit, but that is highly unlikely in my county. Hope that changes someday.

Hello all !!!

I too have been "lurking" here for a while (not really sure why ) but I'm here now !!

I also carry "almost" 100% of the time ( about 99.899 ) since I'm restricted at work [ but it IS nearby !]

I've been carrying for about 6 years now.

STAY ARMED AMERICA

I'm and old newby that's been carrying concealed since the mid 90's. I am retired and a full time RVer so I am in and out of many states during my travels so I have to keep up on what states recognize the Florida permit.

New Member from California

Mendocino County, that is. This is a "shall issue" county and my wife and I both have had our CCW's for about 10 years.

Dan

6. Hello from Texas

7. Hello, all, newbi from Georgia. Is there a 'girls only' chat area???

Hi folks,

I, too, like to read more than post. I was attracted tonight to the comments about open carry in Florida, my home state. I wasn't aware of a movement to press for OC in FL, but it makes sense.

9. North Carolina Newbie

Hello, I am from North Carolina and have had my CC for about five years now, Nice to meet everyone.

10. Hello I am new to this so this is my first post

Blog Entries
    A pleasure to be on board!

Rufus Peckham
    Washington, DC
    Former WW II Marine