New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 226
Page 226 of 647 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello from Mooresville, NC. Just recently got back into gun ownership after being away from it for 7 years. Had a Sig P220 back then, have a Ruger SR9 now. Came across this site while searching NC and Town of Mooresville laws. Lots of useful information; glad to be here.

Yes sir, it is

You are a U.S. citizen, part of this group and I don't care whay eticons you use.

Happy to be here

Looking forward to the knowledge shared here.

5. Hello everyone. New to the site here, but not new to firearms or CCP.

Hi. Newbie from Mass, but no longer there.

The new USC regarding everything related to firearms, as per Hoo.

This new law trumps all states' laws, is valid 24/7 in all 50 states+DC, and is permanent, cannot be revoked, repealed, voted upon, denied, etc etc etc.

Section 999.

1. All firearms are legal.
    a) Paragraph 1 (one) shall not apply to nuclear weapons shaped in the form of a firearm.

2. All legal citizens of the USA may possess, openly or concealed, any firearm.

3. Paragraphs 1 (one) and 2 (two) shall apply in all 50 states and the Disctrict of Columbia.

4. The provisions of Section 999, as listed above, shall mean that if you or another innocent human being is threatened, you may use a firearm to deter said threat in whatever manner is sensical. I.E., if someone approaches you and demands your money/jewelry et al, and you pull out a firearm to deter said threat, and the aggressor does not back down, you may deter said aggressor by discharging firearm at aggressor, mindful of the three basic firearm safety rules. This is defined as lawful self-defense.

The end.

Make it so.

Newbie Alert

Hello all,

Great post. I am yet another newbie.

I travel a ton, but home base is Kent, WA.

I look forward to reading a bit first and then interacting.

Thank you,

Rick

8. Hello

Hello from Indiana!

Hello, My name is Paul Woodard owner and instructor for Woodard Defensive Solutions. I look forward to using this site to stay connected, learn, and share with individuals who share my passion to exercise our 2nd Amendment and God given right to bear arms.

10. new guy introduction and petition of forgiveness

Hello everyone and forgive me for not introducing myself the first time around. Realizing you are the choir, I should have first spoken to those who do the singing. That said, we should consider it divine providence that you know anyone who does not have a CHL and God forbid their refusal to the overtures by these fine people to secure one, Amen.
    Samuel Adams said it best;
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget ye were our countrymen.

Thanks,
    rone, @ concealhandgunlicense.com ( Texas/Utah and the other lower 30 )
    (we travel anywhere to get you licensed)

Hello all. I'm new here. I'm from South Carolina and this forum looks very informative.