New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 23
Page 23 of 647 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123523 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome to the forum, Mohave-Tec.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Thanks muchly folks. Much to be learned here I am sure. And nice to meet all you other new kids as well.

Welcome new members and fellow clingers.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."--Thomas Jefferson

welcome mohave-tec

Thanks all. I appreciate it.

New to the Forum. Canadian from Toronto...but I spend so much time in the US on business, I like to think I'm part American!

Quote Originally Posted by ATM Crime Fighter View Post
    New to the Forum. Canadian from Toronto...but I spend so much time in the US on business, I like to think I'm part American!
    Welcome from the deep south! Canadian eh? Glad to have you! Surely you are a hockey fan no?? I am from the south and LOVE ice hockey! I originally hail from Tampa so I am sorta tied to the Lightning... oh those poor bastards They lost a goaltender and two starting defensmen!!! And they just plain suck this year!!Arrgghhhh!!! Owners let too many good players get away from that 04' Stanley Cup team.

Welcome to the site, ATM Crime Fighter.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by ATM Crime Fighter View Post
    First Welcome.. It is good to get a little international opinions in here from time to time..
    BUT... There is about 50/60 miles (80/97kmeters) of coast line called Toronto that most of Canadians live, so whare you at? But I have to echo Glocksters thoughts and ask are you a Maple Laugh Fan? Again.. Welcome..
    Semper Fi

11. Hello from a new member and permit holder

Came across this site and deceided to join. Just got my permit to carry my Sig P232.