New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 233
Page 233 of 647 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Morning, nice to be here....

3. Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    The first one got to big and was hanging up the database when I was trying to do some maintenance. I deleted it and started this new one. Post here for new welcomes. Please don't start new threads.
    Hello,,,,

4. Another "newbie" coming into the fold in Colorado! Like HackerHaus, I'm former USAF (Academy class of '74) and NRA. Also a Front Sight grad, but not so much a 1911 fan - do love my Springfield XD.

Happy Thanksgiving! Especially true since the elections!!

Right purchase new member- sorry of covered before

Any comments on: Kel Tec, high Point, and Taurus concealed models in 9mm, .40 or .45?

Other suggestions welcome for best concealment choice

Money is tight and quality is significant -- thanks
    "By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." Benjamin Franklin

6. New to Forum

Hello ladies and gentlemen. My wife and are are taking introductory shooting lessons and are going to attend our first gun show in Phoenix early December. We're looking for concealable carry weapons and will be taking the CCW permit classes even though that's no longer required in AZ.

We look forward to learning from this forum.

Ford Rollo

Thumbs up Introduction

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie from Michigan, carry an H&K P30 which I think is a great handgun, and I look forward to learning a great deal from you guys!!
    Cheers

Hello fellow members Concealed carry USA specially to NRA members . I am proud to be part of this group . Good evening to all members and God bless America .

9. I'm The Reverend Colin. Live in Saratoga County New York State. need a little info..... Going for my concealed Carry Pistol permit.

10. hello from cv mac in nh

11. New to this site

I'm new to this site, first posting. I've bought a Ruger SR40, now need a duty holster, and a concealed carry holster. Any suggestions?