New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 238
Page 238 of 648 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 6477

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello everyone. I am a new member in Va.
    dhart

3. Hey, all.

I've been a member for a while but just check for updates now and then. I hold MA & RI cc permits since 1978, easier to get then than now. I'm prompted to write because a long time friend from KY just wrote me about his first pistol purchase and range experience with a Beretta 40S&W and asked for important web site links. I wrote him this is the second most important place to join after he sends his membership application to the NRA.

Thanks for all the great information and links.

hi i am eddie i am new to this site i am from florida.

5. Hi,

New member, absolutely new to firearms and CCW, getting papers to RI AG, then on to MA & UT licenses.

Digging my Kimber Ultra RCP II. I used it to qualify in RI required target proficiency test. For less that 10 hours shooting practice total. Scored 202 on Army L target with three inch barrell and a trench/trough sight. I think there's hope for me yet.

RICCW

GWVet would be Gulf War Veteran or Desert Storm Veteran as I call it.
    Bro.Mac
    US Army Veteran
    Desert Storm 90-91'

Hello from Illinois, one of the last two holdouts on CCW. I have a Utah CCW so far.

Welcome to all new members! Enjoy the site lots of good info and people.

welcome everybody, it seems that this site is becoming more popular by the day....It is a great place to ask questions and learn pretty much anything you ever wanted to know about firearms. Welcome!!

10. New guy here from South Florida. I transplanted from the Republic of NJ 23 years ago. Partly because taxes were abusive and services non-existent. Gun laws in Florida favor the gun owner. I have had my CCW for 23 years and carry everywhere that is legal. I am a high school science teacher of 38 years and I am only one of maybe three conservatives on staff. Not all academia are liberals. I hope to learn a lot from this forum and maybe contribute once in a great while.
    handlebar.

11. Cool

HELLO EVERYONE