Page 239 of 647 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. New to site

Hello good to joina all of you from south new jersey

Welcome to all the new members!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

4. Please help. New Governor of New Mexico, Suzanna Martinez (R) needs to be notified. Her predecessor gov Bill Richardson (D), followed the California and Nevada dogma of non-renewel of the rights of State of Utah concealed carry permit holders. Reciprocity has recently been removed. It needs to be re-instated as soon as possible.

NM is the state where any illegals from any country may be licenced to drive cars, but where the Utah CCW who has been classroom certified and FBI background checked, is presently no longer recognised as a Law Abiding 2nd ammendment Citizen.. Your Help is greatly appreciated. Suzanna Martinez (R) is a staunch suporter of the 2nd Amendment. She has wisely requested the termination of 300 of her predecessors 'appointees'.

Smile note to all

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Welcome from Texas.
    Thanks for your kind welcome

6. Hi gang. I live in one of the LAST two states to pass CCW. (WI), hopefully our last Governor that always vetoed CCW is getting kicked out in Jan. I'm older than dirt (72) but it's been a fruitul life. God speed.

7. Hi I'm the new guy. I usually dont post just random thoughts that seem to fly out of my behind , but Ill add something if I think it might help or add to a discussion.

8. New member from Alabama

Very interesting site. A lot of good reading

hey yall just joined should be some interesting discussions from what i see so far
    Some parents say it is toy guns that make boys warlike. But give a boy a rubber duck and he will seize its neck like the butt of a pistol and shout "Bang!"
    George Will

Smile

Hello from NoobVille PA!
    Great site and I am looking forward to learning and hopefully contributing.

Smile Greetings

I am new to this website and just wanted to say hello. Maybe there are some regulars from arfcom and Glocktalk.com that remember me?