New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 24
Page 24 of 647 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124524 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by gjonesmech View Post
    Came across this site and deceided to join. Just got my permit to carry my Sig P232.
    You came to the right place! Welcome! Congrats on the permit!

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    First Welcome.. It is good to get a little international opinions in here from time to time..
    BUT... There is about 50/60 miles (80/97kmeters) of coast line called Toronto that most of Canadians live, so whare you at? But I have to echo Glocksters thoughts and ask are you a Maple Laugh Fan? Again.. Welcome..
    Thanks for the warm welcome!

I live right in the City of Toronto. Not really a Leaf's fan but I'm friends with the NHL Security Rep in town so I do get to quite a few games each year. I'm more of a baseball fan...just need to get a decent team back here in Toronto cuz the Jays have been sucking as of late! I work in the Financial Sector (banking) in Corporate Security. I am also a reserve law enforcement officer so I get to play with both white collar and blue collar bandits! I have a Glock22 and a SIG P229 (both .40 cal). I also have a S&W 686 (.357) and a Ruger.22 for the wife. When I really need stopping power, I use my Benelli M4 Tactical (12ga) , Benelli Nova Pump Tactical (12ga), or my Bushmaster Carbon 15 (.223).

I'm looking forward to the feedback and discussions I'm sure this website will provide. Hopefully, I can figure out a way to get a CCW in the U.S. so I can actually carry my firearm as opposed to just keeping it in my hotel room or rental car!

Welcome from SC, gjonesmech. We're glad to have you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Welcome. Happy you all are with us.
    Preserve the 2nd amendment and firearms, THE NRA NEEDS YOU NOW!
    May the happiest day of your past, be the saddest day or your future.
    Today is the very first day of the rest of your life!

welcome from okla

Welcome ATM and gjones
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."--Thomas Jefferson

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome, ATM Crimefighter and GJones.

Welcome aboard ATM Crimefighter and GJones

10. Greetings from NW Arkansas

Hi to all my brothers and sisters. I am glad I found this site. I have enjoyed shooting since I was a kid. My Dad did not participate in shooting or hunting but he supported me in my desire to do so. As I raised my children I taught them all how to shoot and how to be safe with and around firearms. Two of my sons love to hunt. One does not care to hunt but enjoys the shooting sports. The girls could care less but they still know the basic safety rules.
    My life, for some odd reason, has all been service oriented from military, to paramedic work to law enforcement. Now I sit here most days learning everything I can about how to do my part to wake up my senators, representatives and local officials to the threats to our liberties.

So HOWDY from one Gun toten' , banjo pickin' Arkie!

Welcome Ozark, glad to have you here.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."--Thomas Jefferson