New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 240
Page 240 of 650 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Greetings from South Carolina! My every day carry weapon is a Glock 26; my wife carries a Glock 19.

Quote Originally Posted by Blogengeezer View Post
    Please help. New Governor of New Mexico, Suzanna Martinez (R) needs to be notified. Her predecessor gov Bill Richardson (D), followed the California and Nevada dogma of non-renewel of the rights of State of Utah concealed carry permit holders. Reciprocity has recently been removed. It needs to be re-instated as soon as possible.

NM is the state where any illegals from any country may be licenced to drive cars, but where the Utah CCW who has been classroom certified and FBI background checked, is presently no longer recognised as a Law Abiding 2nd ammendment Citizen.. Your Help is greatly appreciated. Suzanna Martinez (R) is a staunch suporter of the 2nd Amendment. She has wisely requested the termination of 300 of her predecessors 'appointees'.
    Put this as a topic in firearms politics, where more people will read it.

And yes, I agree. I live in New Mexico.
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

4. Howdy everyone. Hope to learn from and contribute to the forum

Hey Everyone from Michigan. Very interesting Site. Plan to be here for quite a while.

Hi everyone looking forward to learning a lot from this site!

7. protect2ndamendment Hello

Hello fellow members,

I am new and just joined USA Carry. My name is Ken Newton, a widower, 73 years old, retired military, currently living in Federal Way, WA.

I am just now renewing my interest in weapons, but have always supported protecting the 2nd Amendment rights.

I am sure you all will hear from me again as I get reaquated with weapons. I currectly own an 1894 Winchester, 25-35, a colt 1911 45 caliber, 70 series, and a Taurus snub nose .38 +p revolver. I also have a ss22 semi auto, but not sure I will keep it as I have heard conflicting reports on the weapon.

I am very happy to have been introduced to this website, and I know I am going to enjoy it, as well as notes from fellow members.

Ken

In general The US Secreatary of State is right too support the gun ban. However, it is necessary to use a weapon with hard amunition and kill if I am acting in well justified self-defense.

Penny for your thoughts?

Just curious, Why would you say, "in gerneral the secretary should support a ban on weapons"? Please clarify? I'm 62 and a democrate all my life, but last election voted REPUBICAN in a democratic state(Massachusetts) because those in power in this state are thinking the same, trying to keep guns out of the law-a-bidding public. The bad guys don't care who's in power or what law is past as [B]they don't and will not comply if they do not wish to[B]. We good guys need to protect ourselves and families. There are ONLY so many law enforcement officers out there and they are USUALLY called in AFTER THE FACT, having the job to try and find 'who-done-it'. I feel, MANY TIMES a deadly situation maybe avoided if a good guy is around with a gun, example: bad guy in your backyard with or without a gun, you see him and point your gun at him (even going so far as shooting six feet above him,into a tree). He may not change his occupation but will change his underwear. Using a $3.00 red dot lazer (Wal-Mart) on the bad guy after killing your tree will definately give him ALL the motification he needs to pick-up-his-pace and get out of your backyard.

10. Hello from a new member in east central Minnesota!

11. Newbie Harry Anderson

Hello, I am new to this site, newly retired from boeing and having all kinds of fun shooting, building muzzle loaders and handloading. been packin for 25 years now. I also ride my Harley every chance I get.