New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 241
Page 241 of 647 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hi from Southeast Pennsylvania.
    We hope that Govenor Rendell will soon sign the Castle Doctrine bill into law so that we can protect ourselves no matter where we are!!
    Last edited by hemiforever; 11-24-2010 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Spelling error

3. I look forward to the information that is available from USA Carry

Hi from Arizona

Hello from Arizona,

Figured I have lurked long enough and it was time to say howdy.
    In the beginning God... What else is there to say?

Not a Democrat Anymore

I agree 100 percent.. I am 65 years old and have been a Democrat all my life.. I guess I never realized what they had in store for the people of our country.. Trying to take away the right to own a gun.. I live in Texas and am proud to have a republican governer who him self carries at all times..

6. I wish I could hear the sarcasm in your typing. I know you must not ACTUALLY think it's OK to "point your gun at him" or discharge a firearm "above him" to scare him off. In many states, YOU are now the "bad guy" and rightfully so. You were not under threat of your life by a trespasser. And if I live behind you and a bullet whizzes past me because it ricocheted off your tree and into my house, I'm calling the law! In a conceal carry course I took, an old guy asked if he could shoot a robber he caught in his driveway stealing his TV. I asked him if he really wanted to kill someone over a $300 TV? He was serious. I worry about some folks who are "legally" allowed to carry firearms.

Maybe you were trying to get a response from the forum. Like I said, I wish I could hear the sarcasm in your typing.

Hello to all,

Still waiting from my permit....I submitted it in April of 2010....I was told By the county PD (Suffolk County New York)...all looks good, I should get a letter any day now! Today being 11/24/2010....WOW....seems like excessive time being wasted as I have a clean record and am a grandfather of 5 and father of 3, also I am a homeowner in this county for the past 25 years.

Any comments are welcome.

Last edited by Jmazz; 11-24-2010 at 01:57 PM. Reason: fixing formatting

Quote Originally Posted by Jmazz View Post
    Hello to all,

Still waiting from my permit....I submitted it in April of 2010....I was told By the county PD (Suffolk County New York)...all looks good, I should get a letter any day now! Today being 11/24/2010....WOW....seems like excessive time being wasted as I have a clean record and am a grandfather of 5 and father of 3, also I am a homeowner in this county for the past 25 years.

Any comments are welcome.

You dfidn't campain, hard enough to get the right people, in office.
    Move!
    Every one, should move out of NYC. They will have no tax bse and soon be out of jobs.
    They all forget, who put them there.
    Change them all, next election.
    MICHAEL

9. Hello from SC

Have just joined and look forward to all the info.

Hello forum. I been here awhile, mostly lurking. Reckon it's time I posted.

New user from Texas here.. Hello to all