New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 242
Page 242 of 647 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello from South Carolina.

Greetings from Sacramento CA !

Received my California CCW license today, so I figure it's a good day for my virgin post to USACarry !

CARRY'S AT ALL TIMES!!! Is he that afraid of the DEMOCTRATES?

[COLOR="Sienna"]"TO NOT A DEMOCRATE ANYMORE:"[COLOR="sienna"] CARRY'S AT ALL TIMES!!! Is he that afraid of the DEMOCTRATES? i HAVE TO BE HONEST! I'm from the democatic state of Massachusetts and voted REPUBLICAN too! Mine was wishful thinking, Martha Coakey is still in offfice.
    TO JMAZZ: Concider your self LUCKY, my wife has been told there computer is down and they will call her WHEN SHE CAN COME IN to do the paperwork. Been over a month now! I've got mine so we still can go to the range.
    WINTER ON THE WAY: Temp here is 25 degrees. Hoping you ALL have a very cold winter. Maybe than, no one will be out shooting and the price of ammo will go from OUTRAGiOUSLY HIGH to just REDICOUSLY HIGH!!!!

Introduction

I am unable to post an introduction or profile, can anyone explain the process?

Hello

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving to All from a new guy in Michigan

8. Just a word of advice to anyone carrying a 1911 type pistol. there is only one safe and practical way to carry it. That is in condition one. IE: a round in the chamber and cocked and locked. After many years of experience with all types of handguns, I still consider this the best defensive weapon, but only for those who take the time to really learn the pistol. In the hands of an experienced pistoleer it is awesome, but in the hands of a novice an AD waiting to happen. Cheers

9. New here

Thought I would post an introduction . I'm new to the site / forum My main carry piece is a Cold Delta Elite. I would like to find a nice pistol chambered in 5.7 x28

Happy thanksgiving good to be on board

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Velardi View Post
    Thought I would post an introduction . I'm new to the site / forum My main carry piece is a Cold Delta Elite. I would like to find a nice pistol chambered in 5.7 x28
    FNH USA makes a nice 5.7 X 28 called the FN Five-seven. Check it out.