New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 243
Page 243 of 647 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Hello all. I'm a husband and father of two. I daily carry either a s&w1911 or s&w442. I believe self protection is your responsibility and right. I carry a gun because a cop is to heavy.

3. Finally-ccw!!

Finally after about 6 wks, got my permit in the mail yesterday. Really enjoy the forum.
    on348...

4. HELLO EVERONE FROM FAYETTEVILLE,GA

5. did we all get enough turkey and dressing?

hello

howdey,, from lower slower delaware,,,,my friends call me squirel,and good ta meet ya all,,,(JUST A GOOD OL COUNTRY BOY FROM WESTERN PA)

7. Hello All!
    I have had a Permit to carry for about 30 years now. Carried on and off but for the last five years I have carried daily in some way.
    Looking forward to 2011 when Iowa become a Shall Issue State and they recognize all permits from out of state.

Hope you all had a Happy Turkey Day!

Jim C

New Member Intro

Hi from a new member in Arkansas. Interests are primarily target shooting and concealed carry. Some day I hope to resume reloading. Hope all had a happy Thanksgiving!
    The Old Geezer

9. welcome new member from Washington, 40cal, S.W.:panseco;;;;;;;;; Conceal Carry, take it with me when I ride my Harley,, & just about every place I go. hope you all had a Great Thanksgiving,,origanally from Ariz. & New Mexico,,

Hey everyone! Nice to be on here to talk about our rights as citizens to carry firearms. But in my opinion I don't think that you should carry unless you prove you can handle the responsibility.

11. Hi everybody, I am Brian from Greenwood IN...