New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 244
Page 244 of 647 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

A newby here from the High Desert in SE Oregon. I look forward to learning more about conceal/carry issues and firearms in general.

3. Glad to Join!

Hello! I am a new member. 9mm carrier from Easley SC

Just found this site and have been enjoying it all morning!

"Troop2trooper Hey everyone! Nice to be on here to talk about our rights as citizens to carry firearms. But in my opinion I don't think that you should carry unless you prove you can handle the responsibility."

Welcome to the forum.

I have a question about your above statement. How do you propose someone prove they "...can handle the responsibly."? They may prove gun handling skills, but that doesn't speak to some standard of handling the responsibility of carrying a firearm. Could you clarify your intent?

Thanks,
    Don
    "Having a gun and thinking you’re armed is like owning a piano and thinking you're a musician". ~Jeff Cooper

6. Hi from Mark, a Tennessee transplant to California.

7. Hello...

I just wanted to say hello to everyone, and I was wondering what would be the best way to go about finding washington states laws on concealed carry of a handgun. I have my concealed weapons permit and I just want to know where and when I am allowed to carry my weapon in public. Thank you all, and I look forward to future discussions.

Sincerely,

Jacob Coder

Semper Fi

New from SC here. Been shooting since i was a child. But never owned a firearm until Thursday. Going for my CWP within the next month.

TO: "imforguns", (Jim C), I M NOT SURE OF THE TERM 'Shall Issue State'. Are you saying as of Jan. 1, 2011 that IOWA will recognize my conceal carry permit WITHOUT Massachusetts doing the same??? How many other states are 'Shall Issue States' do you know? Thanks for the update! Bob

Handling the responsibility!!!

SO, HOW WOULD YOU DO THAT, "Troop2Trooper"? Could you handle the responsiblilty IF NESSARRY, shoot or even kill another person even in justifiable self defense?? Unless you have already done this you cannot know for certain if you could. "Your's or his, life is precious." I carry my weapons to the range in one bag and my ammo in another bag, because I do not wish that responsibility, X U.S. Army infantry sargent.

My name is Greg Armstrong. I operate a part time gunsmith/dealer shop in Fluvanna county Virginia. Things are going well for my small business. I can credit the Obamanation and the Pelosi / Reed Congress for being very good for gun sales. I am going to be opening a new shop in January at Zion Crossroad. The locals know it as the intersection of US Rt. 250 and 15 just off of Interstate 64. In retail I specialize in consignment sales. I accept unwanted firearms and put them up for sale. I collect a small 15% commission on the sale. The client only needs to deliver the firearm and I take care of the rest. In gunsmithing, I offer complete service. Whatever you need done, I get it done to your complete satisfaction. I look forward to meeting many of you in my new store.