New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 249
Page 249 of 650 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

hello from a newbie from northeastern ohio how is everyone

Hello evertone. A new "kid" in Texas (winter) and Michigan (summer) looking to find out what I need to know about concealed carry for a RV traveller.

Welcome all new members! We're glad to have all of you aboard...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

TEXAS NEWBIE !!!! Look foward for all the usefull information being posted here on this site!!!!

dont understand

i want to know why NC. will let ppl fron SC. carry in there state and GA. want i dont get it,,,,,,but we can get a NH. cwp and carry just about anywhere to know that we in SC. in my case are only 5 mins from the GA. line and i spend alot time and money in GA fishin ,,,,,,

First post

Good morning from a newbie in the chilly state of Iowa.c

Cool First time poster

I joined this site a couple of years ago for info and today is my first time posting. My name is Larry and I pastor a church for bikers. I carry either a SA XD9 Subcompact or a S&W MP 40.

First post

Hello all from NC....new to posting.... member since Dec of 08... choice of carries are m&p 40... sig 220...bersa 380cc... retired military...I have to tell ya every morning that I watch the news I am more and more concerned with the future of our country... almost feels like we're waiting on a revolution..

10. HI from Phoenix, the handle is Skip, just glad to be here.

11. Wink New to USA Carry

Hello to all. I am a retired Canal Zone Police Officer (remember the Panama Canal/Zone?) After a hip replacement realized I was not as able to defend myself and took the NC classes two years ago. I carry a Colt Defender in an ETW leather inside the belt holster. My wife and I completed a 4 day defensive handgun course at Front Sight, NV last year and plan to return next Spring. I shoot two times a week with friends, three of which also carry.