New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 253
Page 253 of 647 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Smile Howdy from Texas

I am freshly retired and am now able to handle a major hobby such as casting and reloading. A person never becomes too old to have good clean fun. I mainly joined this forum to meet people and to glean from their experience in reloading and concealed carry as we need to protect ourselves and our rights. Maybe I can contribute as well as recieve in a quest to gain and give wisdom and knowledge. God bless all.
    Texson

3. New member,old man new hobby

Thanks for all of the great information on this board. I'm fairly new to shooting and appreciate the experience/ advice on this board.

Newbie here from Temecula, Ca

5. New and travel

Retired and travel coast to coast to see the kids. Need help with CCW for all states with out being bankrupt and passing the bar exam.

Welcome to all, from the Old North State!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

7. Newbee

I am new here, just got my CCP in TX and looking for suggestions on a lightweight concealed revolver. I am looking for a handgugun that is lightweight but also with some stopping power.

I spent 14 years in the USMC, so I know how to handle any weapon. My wife is 68 years old with a partial right arm disability, she cannot pull the slide on a semi to clear a jam.

I am looking for suggestions that will suit us both. I looked at the Ruger LCR, but have heard about problems with Flash Cut.

any other suggestions?

Newcomer

Hi, I'm new to the site and new to concealed carry. Even though I am comfortable with firearms, being raised shooting and spending 22 years in the Army, I am finding it hard to get used to carrying. I lood forward to an exchange of good information on this site.

Coast to Coast

Quote Originally Posted by tommyjames49 View Post
    Retired and travel coast to coast to see the kids. Need help with CCW for all states with out being bankrupt and passing the bar exam.
    I'm a CA resident (no CCW in my home State), but I have a Nevada and Florida non-resident. Except for my home state I can drive and walk in a polite manner from the CA border to East Coast, I plan on driving the Keys someday in my Chevy powered 914. The NV and FL permits are honored inbout 30+states, This site overs a great reciprocity map!

Cheers,
    Jim

10. CCW Dilemma

You might try a type 3 FFL collectors liscense. That allows you to transport in every state. Check the requirements. Mine cost $30.

11. Red face New

Hello, I am new to this site and to ccw. I love guns and love to target shoot. I am retired and this is my new hobby. This seems to be a great site for lots of info.