New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 255
Page 255 of 650 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 6493

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Welcome Daven! Glad to have you here.

3. hi form new menber i always carry and never once abuse carrying

4. being a disable vietnam vet and hunter i also your shopuld have the right to carry

5. correction always felt you should have the right to carry,

Hello from Cincinnati Ohio, just moved here form Alabama.
    checking out what I need to do to carry in this state
    In Alabama all you had to do was be breathing
    Here you need to take a training class first which i beleive everyone should because safety is #1 priority.

First Post

Greetings everyone. This is a great, informative web-site. I hope to improve my technical understanding of personal defense, gun-fighting and legal trends in the country.

8. Quote Originally Posted by dave606 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm a newbie from New York. I can hear you laughing regarding the ridicules restrictions put on us in this state. I only have a few more years before retiring to a less communist state. I am glad i found this site, because i think their is wealth of experience and knowledge to tap into.
    Dave, you are encouraged to move to New Mexico. Rio Rancho has more NY's than any other 'exotic's. Sandoval County has a great outdoor firing range. The sunshine weather is the greatest and the jobs are plentiful for retirees. Our CCW is about a hundred bucks, and is honored in many states.

We just elected a Conservative CCW Governor, Suzanna Martinez, so our state will return to fiscal responsiblity. Hopefully we will return to honoring Utah's CCW ....again. Things are again lookin' good in NM.
    Roswell is growing in retirees as well. Aliens from other worlds are welcomed. We even have a landing strip for them. Been used only once. :>) Don't forget our new 'Spaceport',... just in case...

New memeber

Just joined and I have questions about being able to carry in Seattle, WA. I have a resident Texas CHL now. Any suggestions ?

New member from Western Pa.

New to USACARRY,glad to be aboard.Packing heat is like a VISA card.I never leave home without it.

Quote Originally Posted by FlBro View Post
    Hi, I'm new to the site and new to concealed carry. Even though I am comfortable with firearms, being raised shooting and spending 22 years in the Army, I am finding it hard to get used to carrying. I lood forward to an exchange of good information on this site.
    FIBro, First let me say thank you for your service to our country. One of my old friends said that when he started carrying he felt like he had a sign over his head pointing him out. He got over it. As for me I never felt that way. After a few days of carrying, I just forgot the weapon was there. Now I almost feel naked without it. You will get used to carrying very quickly if you choose the right firearm.