New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 256
Page 256 of 647 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello

My name is Gary, I carry a Beretta 9mm for now, Getting a Ruger .380 LCP

3. Quote Originally Posted by texson View Post
    I am freshly retired and am now able to handle a major hobby such as casting and reloading. A person never becomes too old to have good clean fun. I mainly joined this forum to meet people and to glean from their experience in reloading and concealed carry as we need to protect ourselves and our rights. Maybe I can contribute as well as recieve in a quest to gain and give wisdom and knowledge. God bless all.
    Texson

God bless Texas

New Guy here

Hello all, Just joined 10 minutes ago. Upstate NY.
    BT
    Last edited by big cigar; 12-07-2010 at 08:14 PM. Reason: added some data NY

Greetings all. I have been toting iron since 2001. If I have my britches on, I have my "equalizer". If I don't have my britches on I got one within my reach. I am too old to run away. I've been shooting and reloading firearms for some forty (++) years. I am never too proud to learn & hope to learn from y'all.
    Jim, from eastern NC

Thank you for your encouragement Texas Star. I am pretty confortable with any gun. I started firing handguns at 6 yo and had the priveledge to be a junior member of the OK State hi-power rifle team at Camp Perry many years ago. I prefer open carry; that would make me comfortable. I am very large and concealment is difficult. Our new governor said if the open carry bill comes before her it will not be vetoed again. I am proud to be an American and was proud to serve our country.

Hello Everyone and thank you for the warm welcome.

Welcome to all the new members!

Hi from a newbie from Philadelphia PA

Hello to group

Newbie to forums so this may take me a time to figure out. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to speak with like minded folks with OUR safety and RIGHTS in mind.
    ROD

Hello from FNG in Colorado

Hi - New to the site been teaching for about three months and really enjoying it. Always looking for new subjects and examples for the classes.