New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 26
Page 26 of 650 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126526 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

wolfhunter Guest
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome, MateMike, JohnD13 and rockyfarmer.

Thanks to all for the welcome; went to visit relatives in OH and not been on in a little bit; had enough trouble trying to figure out any differences in KY/OH carry law since thats the first time i've been up there since i got my KY carry permit

welcome aboard rockyfarmer, JohnD13, MateMike, Ozark_II glad you found us lot of good people here

Hello from TN - I have been registered on the site for a few weeks and made a couple of posts... find all of the information very informative...
    Looking forward to reading and posting more....

Welcome from DSC, putmanphoto. We're glad to have you here!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Belated hello from South Central Missouri!! I've been here a little while and posted on some threads - heck, even started a few threads...all without knowing this thread was here. So, please excuse my tardiness in introducing myself

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome to IronHorse and Putmanphoto

Hey everyone! I'm new here. I've been lurking for a while and have found that the members here are both knowledgeable and passionate about the second amendment. Looks like I've found my crowd (well at least I'm passionate about the seconds amendment too )
    "...to disarm the people - that was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -George Mason

wolfhunter Guest
    Welcome aboard, Meatwad!

Welcome, Ironhorse and Meatwad...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787