New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 262
Page 262 of 650 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 6497

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. hello everyone.

New guy from Tennessee

Hello,
    I ran across this site this morning so I joined up. I was Google surfing regarding some small carry weapons for my wife for Christmas. Kind of zeroed in on a Ruger 380 LCP or a Ruger .38 special LCR. She has little hands (size 4 ring). ANy thoughts? I want it comfortable enough that she'll actuall carry it when she's going for a walk, shopping, etc.
    Alan

New to Firearms

I am a 26 yr old Military Spouse and have recently decided that I need to have a weapon for personal safety and continued well being when traveling. I have done AROTC in the past and mostly used an M16. I have been focusing mostly on the .9mm Glock 26 since I have rather small hands and my husband .45 Taurus is just to much for me to feel safe carrying and using. I would like to learn more about this particular firearm and how I can safely get trained and if possible certified to carry this pistol.
    Thanks for any information
    EJ SMITH

Cool hello!

Hello Patriots!

I've been reading USA Carry for some time, and thought I was already a member! I'm awake and aware now!..Merry Christmas !

Hello everybody....I'm glad to be here...I look forward to some great conversation and info.

7. Hi to all, newbie from N.J. 4 now. Ex Navy in aviation and QA inspector on all componants including ordnance.:) just found this site. Hope to find info and good conversations.

Hello all glad to be aboard! NY here long island actually.looking toward to some great conversation and info

9. Uscca?

A few months ago I registered with USCCA; is this the same organization? When I pulled up USCCA from my favorites I got a error message saying USCCA had moved to a different URL. Was it necessary to re-register?

Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopper View Post
    A few months ago I registered with USCCA; is this the same organization? When I pulled up USCCA from my favorites I got a error message saying USCCA had moved to a different URL. Was it necessary to re-register?
    The URL for <USCCA> USCCA is Concealed Carry Information & News | U.S. Concealed Carry Association

Quote Originally Posted by slmp24kt View Post
    Hello Patriots!

I've been reading USA Carry for some time, and thought I was already a member! I'm awake and aware now!..Merry Christmas !
    You may be referring to USCCA at Concealed Carry Information & News | U.S. Concealed Carry Association