New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 265
Page 265 of 647 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hi guys. I'm a lurker but decided to vote on the favorite concealed carry poll. I chose my next purchase which will be a Sig P229 in either .40 S&W or .357 Sig. Haven't decided yet. I have several handguns but I live in IL which as everyone in the nation knows does not allow concealed carry. Help! I'll bet those school board members in Panama City wished that they were carrying! The hell of it is, they can! Enough ranting. Looking forward to learning more on USA Carry.

3. Bigdog1

Great site, look forward to passing on info. to all!

The S&W 642 airweight with a no clasp Uncle Mike's soft holster works well. When you pull the gun the holster stays in your pocket.

Hi everyone, I'm a new poster here at USA Carry, but post quite a bit in the USCCA Forums. Glad to be here too! Looking forward to learning from all of you!

IMHO always,
    Nuff said!
    Hawk

If you have Integrity, nothing else matters.
    If you don't have Integrity, nothing else matters.
    (Senator Alan Simpson, WY)

Member: USCCA
    Life Member: NRA
    Main Carry Gun: Colt Defender .45
    Other Guns: Of Course!
    2B1ASK1
    Last edited by NightHawk; 12-15-2010 at 06:33 PM. Reason: To put in Signature

5. saying hello

Been collecting for many years just traded a few lately

New guy from Upstate NY. Currently working on my FL non resident CCW.

Hey guys,
    new to the group but cant wait to get involved. Just spent a year in the mountains of Afghanistan with bad neighbors. Glad to be home in CONUS.

Hello new guy here from Ohio. Looks like a very informative site. CCW Kimber Ultra and Colt 1911 5".

New member here...just got my LTCC in Mass back in April, finally found my sidearm of choice...Kahr PM9. Glad I found a forum to keep me current and aware of what is going on in other parts of this great land of the USA.

10. Quote Originally Posted by decotriumph View Post
    Hello,
    I ran across this site this morning so I joined up. I was Google surfing regarding some small carry weapons for my wife for Christmas. Kind of zeroed in on a Ruger 380 LCP or a Ruger .38 special LCR. She has little hands (size 4 ring). ANy thoughts? I want it comfortable enough that she'll actuall carry it when she's going for a walk, shopping, etc.
    Alan
    I got my wife a Bersa Thunder in .380. It fits her hand nicely, and it's quite accurate. She likes it.

Hello all newbie from long island ny. Now moving to jersey