New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 266
Page 266 of 647 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Welcome Reflex from the broke Commonwealth of PA

A big hi to you all from a newbie in eastern Kentucky.

Hi grour from upper michigan

5. New guy Kahrman here. I carry a Kahr P9 (big surprise). Didn't see a listing for it on the recent survey of what people are carrying. Anyone have a thought of what model to put it under, cw9, mk9 or pm9?

6. Hello I've been here for awhile but this is my first post. I hope I miss read the popular concealed vote listing in I put the closest that was the Beretta 85FS was supposed to have been the 92FS which I do carry among a Bersa Thunder 40 which I did not see so I put the Bersa Thunder 45 and a Keltec P-11 and My "baby" I carry my S&W 629, My Hungarian F.E.G. 9mm ( The Hungarian Browning Hi-Power ),I don't carry my old 38 ( an old River Johnson Arms and bicycle works flip top ) about for the rounds are hard to find now a days, and an old 25 ( Lorcin ) auto that is listed as a Saturday night special but still shoots. It just depends on how I feel each day as to what I carry. I've had my C.W.P. going on 20 years now when I got my C.W.P it cost $50 for the test and Immediately the S.C. Sled office send me papers to be a State Constable which I now wish I had done. It may have been due to my rapid firing when I was told to shoot all five rounds each time ( standard 50 round test ) and putting them in ( 5 ) the head ( 3 ) in the shoulders Missing the ( 4 due to missing one ) left shoulder by a fraction but a miss is a miss and a wild stray the rest were the size of a soft ball in the heart area.

7. Joefromsydney,

I bought my Daughter a Keltec P-11 ( a great small weapon for a back up or for a women ) because of the High Capacity Mag and the ease of use and she loves it and the fact it holds 10 9mm rounds I myself carry 10 in the mag with an extra mag and one in the pipe and it has more punch than a .380

8. Mistake

I made a mistake as to whom the post was to go to about the Keltec i appologize JoefromSydney

Climdober

Hello everyone, I am glad to join this Thread, and be part of a people who stand for our freedom of carring and useing firearms in a respectful and safe way. And to defend our rights to own and bear arms. I dont know everything about all guns and ammo, but have been trained to shoot on the range when i was a security officer. Shot a 99.6 with a Sig P229 9 mm.

Welcome to all the new members and Merry Christmas to everyone!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Greetings from the Northern Neck of the great state of Virginia! I am a retired gunsmith, an Endowment member of the NRA, a past commander of Lee-Jackson Camp #1 of the Sons of Confederate Veterans and a U.S. Army vetreran. I wish a very Merry Christmas to the gun toters in this organization. God bless you one and all!
    Liam