New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 268
Page 268 of 647 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318368 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

Hello from NW Iowa

Glad to be here. Probably won't post too often but I enjoy the information. Anxious to dig in to the site.

Hello from SW Ohio.
    NRA Certified, OHIO PEACE OFFICER CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR, CCW CLASSES, OPOTA ANNUAL QUALIFICATIONS AND HR218 CERTIFICATIONS

PATRICK OLVEY
    [email protected]
    513-478-8887

4. Hello from Central Florida. Great site, lots of info here!

5. Hello All

I'm from Connecticut and hold a Connecticut and Florida CCW permit. We spend the winters in Florida. Have been carrying for over 40 years and I am a certified NRA instructor in pistol, rifle and shotgun also home firearm safety.

Thanks Pop

Hello from Durango, Colorado

I just moved to Durango from the Pay-to-Play State of New Mexico. I had to give up my New Mexico CCL because NM doesn't recognize non-resident licenses.
    Charlie

Greetings to all from south-central Missouri.

I was an active member of Missourians for Personal Freedom as we fought to pass CCW in Missouri between 1998 and 2003. I've coached 4-H shooting sports and taught hunter ed classes as well as teaching Missouri CCW classes from 2004 to 2009. Advancing age and the growing number of younger and better instructors led me to retire from such activities. I'm now working part time as an assistant to a local gunsmith and having the time of my life doing what I love--working on a wide variety of guns.

My favorite personal carry weapon is a Rock Island Armory 1911CS Compact. But depending upon weather and/or clothing choices I may also or instead carry a Taurus Mil-Pro PT140, Steyr S9, or Kel-Tec P11.

I'm glad to have found this site and look forward to learning much from the other members here.

-- Chris Meissen
    West Plains, MO

Smile Hello from Central Ohio

Hello all from Central Ohio....
    Looking forward to a lot of good info from this site!

My name is Bryan.

I own a company called Seven Springs Armory which deals in ammunition and firearms accessories at wholesale prices. I am also a law enforcement volunteer.
    Seven Springs Armory
    http://www.sevenspringsarmory.com
    Ammo & Firearms Accessories at Wholesale Prices!

10. Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    I just moved to Durango from the Pay-to-Play State of New Mexico. I had to give up my New Mexico CCL because NM doesn't recognize non-resident licenses.
    Charlie
    Maybe now that we have CCW Suzanna Matinez (R) for Gov, that will change. NM, the state where 'all' illegal immigrants can get NM Drivers Licenses, but FBI Background Checked and classroom Certified CCW's are deemed Illegal. Thank Bill Richardson and his cadre of 'D's, Oh wait, BR is in NKorea to stop the shooting. Maybe he will make it Illegal? Or at the least inspect His and Carter's 'Peaceful' Nuke. Enjoy Durango, enjoy the snow. Lots of it on the way :>)

Greetings from Central Minnesota!

Was given this forums link over @ USCCA and came over to check how things are over here :)

Eppur Si Muove