New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 272
Page 272 of 647 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322372 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. First post

This is my first post. I saw a thread that asked what we carried. I have a Ruger SP 101 .357mag that I load with .38 +p hollowpoints.

Howdy from Patheticut!

Been lurking for a while.Figured I ought to sign up.

I live in Commieland now but I should be back home in east Tennessee by mid January by the latest.I was born in Lapeer Michigan and lived there until I was 14 and returned to Clarkston for 5 years in 1994.

Currently I'm a tree climber/faller by trade but I was an auto/motorcycle/small engine mechanic and welder for 15 years.

I'm pretty knowledgeable about most things such as firearms and reloading.I used to be up to speed on carry laws in several states but kind of lapsed since 2004 when I moved to Connecticut during a momentary bought with insanity.

I live in the Hartford area if I can be of any assistance.I have a strong "help my fellow man" belief.

After mid January 20011,I will be living back in Maryville or south Knoxville Tn. near Seymour.My father lives in Lenoir City.

If I can ever be of help,please let me know.

To anyone in or honorably out of the military,God bless you and I cannot thank you enough for your service!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the handful of good LE out there,I'd like to thank you as well.This goes for Firemen ands EMT as well.

God bless all of you here and have a Merry CHRISTmas and a fantastic New Year!

Steve

Hello All,

I'm new to the site and thought my first real post should be to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

PEACE
    AL
    Proverbs 25:28 - A man without self control is like a city broken into and left without walls.

Howdy from Southern Arizona!

JSDinTexas Guest
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the new folks from Deep in the Heart of Texas.

7. Hello from the Pacific NW. I'm a long-time handgunner and reloader who got my first carry permit about 10-11 years ago. My user name comes from my other hobby -- woodworking.

8. unknown

hi what am i new ?? well i guess i am. hi people from wenatchee wash.

9. hello all from michigan.glad to have found this great page.mental illness=no ccw many of the police ,firefighters.&emt's who responded to 9/11diseaster in ney york elt they have been mentally scared for life and may have post trautmatic syndrome.these people who have a recoginized mental illness.these people who pose no threat to anyone . should not be given a prison sentence and a $2,500.00 fine or both for checking no that they have no mental illness on the michigan concealed pistol application.I would welcome any survivor to michigan and give them a ccw permit without hestitation!!
    Last edited by krp; 12-25-2010 at 01:56 PM. Reason: wanted to add a comment on michigans ccw application

Cool Merry Christmas

Hello from Myrtle Beach SC. CCW person here retired

Yes, I'd like a free coffee mug.

Thank you