New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 273
Page 273 of 647 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

newbie from Hazard, Kentucky

Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself.

3. Quote Originally Posted by saige View Post
    hello,im new to the site.been looking around for a little bit and decided to join.
    there is multitudes of info on this site.gotta love it.
    i own a taurus pt111 as my carry and a S&W SHORTY40,the shorty is the my baby,she stays put away unless i go to the range or for show.
    ive owned guns before,but for short times as it was for most to make money.bought dirt cheap and sold for profit.
    I've had 22's,12 gauges,some hunting rifles,but didnt hold on to those long as i dont hunt.
    at the moment,got a old 1911,army issue,i beleive from the 60's,it needs repair.im hoping on hear,i can learn how to do it on here with out it losing value or damaging it.

Hi Saige;
    I'm a fairly new member myself and I have tried contacting you about the M1911A1 you have for sale. I am interesred in it if you still have it. I don't know if I'm doing this right even now. If you do receive this message you can e-mail me at [email protected]. I would like to know if you still have the .45 and what is your bottom price? Thank you for your reply!

Tommy

4. hello to all i am new this forum
    i would like to know if some one would tell me which is the safest gun to carry load it?

Hi, I am a newbie from Hazard, Kentucky trying to get a feel for the forum. Glad to be here.

6. Introduction

New to the forum, used to frequent Packing.org before it disappeared. I am a PI and Bail Bondsman from MD and VA.

Scott

Hi my name is Jeff and I am from Coeur d' Alene, Idaho. I am not new to CCW but I am new to this sight. I think that this is a GREAT site so far and very informative Thank you everybody for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by rpeckham View Post
    As far as I'm concerned the real problem with a Glock is that there's no way (that I know of) to outfit it with a custom grip. If anyone knows different I'd be very glad to hear from them.

rpeckham

There are gun smiths out there who can custom mold the grip for you.
    Seven Springs Armory
    http://www.sevenspringsarmory.com
    Ammo & Firearms Accessories at Wholesale Prices!

New Glocks

Originally Posted by rpeckham
    As far as I'm concerned the real problem with a Glock is that there's no way (that I know of) to outfit it with a custom grip. If anyone knows different I'd be very glad to hear from them.rpeckham
    The Gen4 Glocks come with a little smaller grip, and two extra back pieces, that can be added (one at a time) for instance the Glock Gen4 Mod 19, the mid sized 9mm (15 round magazine) out of the box, a little smaller than the Gen 3.

Add the first piece, to the rear, now the same size as original, remove that one, add the other back strap, now a bigger than original size.

Welcome to the site.

10. Greetings all!

Great to be here. I'm retired Air Force and live in Southwest Florida in the Fort Myers area. Those members who are also on the Florida Concealed Carry forum know me as the guy who calls out jurisdictions that violate state preemption statute. I'm an executive director of Florida Carry, Inc., and also the Fort Myers Gun Rights Examiner for examiner.com.
    Rich - MSgt, USAF, Ret.
    Want to accomplish something for your gun rights?
    PITCH IN, QUIT B*TCHIN'

11. i want 2 be careful on the way i say this alright why start now i lov are country but when are people going 2 realize 3quarters of the population follow the one in front like a bunch of sheep and say well guess u cant do much about it are freedom what most of u belive is fading fast all the little things are addin up cant smoke here gotta wear a helmet random stops to see if ur legal i could go on all day dont anyone else see this