New Member Welcome Thread 2 - Page 275
Page 275 of 647 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 6467

Thread: New Member Welcome Thread 2

1. Freedom

New Year Greetings From Gresham, Oregon

New to this sight to protect our 2nd Amendment of the Constitution

3. Smile New Member

Just wanted to say hello from the Northeast.

Greg

4. Hello

Hello all, just found your forum. Greetings from Northeast Tennessee

New member from Texas. Love the site! I'm a holster salesman for giholsters, and have amassed a lot of information about holsters good and bad. I welcome input from forum members on specific holsters (mine or others) or holsters in general. If asked, I will give my views, good and bad, about any holster or holster type on the market. I've also helped a few DIY holster makers to improve on their own carry. Love to hear from you!

Mike
    The Second Amendment is clear, concise, and not open to interpretation.

GIHolsters.com

to gimike welcome

I have lots of holsters acquired over the years. Some made by Ted Blocker, Don Hume, and a favorite pocket combo made by Jerry Ahern. Right now I am looking for a really good cross draw holster Jerry has convinced me in one of his books that this will solve all my problems. I like the idea of being able to draw with either hand and to draw from inside a vehicle. I have considered making my own and have done a little leather work but I really consider holster making an art form and though I like a challenge as well as the next guy I am not sure that I am up to it. Any suggestions recommendations etc?
    Last edited by jimmyjohn; 12-31-2010 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Spelling and grammatical errors

7. Quote Originally Posted by gimike View Post
    New member from Texas. Love the site! I'm a holster salesman for giholsters, and have amassed a lot of information about holsters good and bad. I welcome input from forum members on specific holsters (mine or others) or holsters in general. If asked, I will give my views, good and bad, about any holster or holster type on the market. I've also helped a few DIY holster makers to improve on their own carry. Love to hear from you!

Mike
    We travel Texas often in our Motorhome. We feel welcome there. Walmart even likes us. :>) The 100+ excellent Texas State Parks allow fishing without a license. We feel much safer there because so many law abiding citizens Carry. The possibility of another Luby's is far less likely now, than when the heavy gun restrictions only favored the bad guys. NM is getting better with our new solid CCW Governor, Suzana Martinez (R).

8. I agree with jimmyjohn......I, too, have been looking at cross-draw. I tried it with 2 of my holsters a few days ago and liked the feel of it, especially when sitting down. And yes, it's ideal for either hand, which honestly is something I hadn't thought about. If my strong hand is disabled my weak hand can still get to it smoothly. I think a zero cant holster would be good.

9. New member. Hello all.

JSDinTexas Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blogengeezer View Post
    We travel Texas often in our Motorhome. We feel welcome there. Walmart even likes us. :>) The 100+ excellent Texas State Parks allow fishing without a license. We feel much safer there because so many law abiding citizens Carry. The possibility of another Luby's is far less likely now, than when the heavy gun restrictions only favored the bad guys. NM is getting better with our new solid CCW Governor, Suzana Martinez (R).
    Nice words about Texas, appreciated - you and others are always welcomed. And a new law allows concealed carry in Texas state parks now in case you didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Blogengeezer View Post
    We travel Texas often in our Motorhome. We feel welcome there. Walmart even likes us. :>) (R).
    If you make it into the East Texas Piney woods area, come see us. We love to show off show off the shop!

Mike
    The Second Amendment is clear, concise, and not open to interpretation.

GIHolsters.com